HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Discuss Indian Army's war crimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I give you my analysis of the 1.28 minutes clip:

1. Indian Soldiers were looking for the terrorist who they though they died under rubble
2. Terrorist emerges from rubble trying to lob a grenade
3. Indian Army men :sniper:the terrorist to death

Now imagine, if this has happened in Balochistan:

1. Indian Soldiers were looking for the terrorist who they though they died under rubble
2. TTP Terrorist emerges from rubble trying to lob a grenade
3. Pakistani Army men __________________________________ (fill in the blanks)

But... but... If a random chap on the internet says it is true, it must be true, right?

I remember seeing pictures of Buddhist monks standing in-front of piles of dead bodies - which was being shown as a proof of 'Buddhist brutality' in Burma. Those were recycled pictures from the 2004 tsunami, where the monks were helping out. Takes a really sick mind to something like this.

Were they going to use 100 rs notes in IOK... or is it another fake nic with "raisat e kashmir" bakwas?

@DESERT FIGHTER

Let me explain, I was actually responsible for this. Kashmir is actually one of the best places of to grow marijuana. My Kashmiri supplier double crossed me, So I send my hit men disguised as Indian army to finish him off.

Simples :enjoy:

Thousands protest killing of militants in Kashmir’s Kupwara

A day after the security forces claimed to had killed seven militants belonging to Pakistan based Lashkar-e-Toiba, thousands demonstrated and clashed with the police demanding the dead bodies back. More than a dozen people were injured.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/thou...s-kupwara-1408071.html?utm_source=ref_article

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/thou...s-kupwara-1408071.html?utm_source=ref_article
"We are not sure who these
people are. We just buried
their bodies after the police
handed them over to us,"
said Ashraf Khan, a local
resident.

All 7 militants killed in Kupwara encounter are foreigners: DIG Police

So no money exchange agent in entire india would have a Pakistani currency note on him. Such a rare find only found on so called terrorists.
Money agents in India don't carry kalanishkovs with them.

So no money exchange agent in entire india would have a Pakistani currency note on him. Such a rare find only found on so called terrorists.
Money agents in India don't carry kalanishkovs with them.
Were they going to use 100 rs notes in IOK... or is it another fake nic with "raisat e kashmir" bakwas?
May be we should ask them,but Oops! They don't seem to be in a position to answer questions right now!

Last edited:
Thousands of people took to streets in North Kashmir’s Kupwara district, almost 90 kilometres from the summer capital of Srinagar, demanding the return of the dead bodies of the militants, who were killed in an encounter with security forces in the forest area Lolab on Monday. A day after the security forces claimed to had killed seven militants belonging to Pakistan based Lashkar-e-Toiba, thousands demonstrated and clashed with the police demanding the dead bodies back. More than a dozen people were injured.

As @DESERT FIGHTER asked and u gave a dumb reply to it, whats the use of Pakistani currency in IOK. Really using the brain is a good thing u should try it sometimes.
The Pak currency was recovered from the militants and points to the origin of the terrorists,Pak currency is useless in India,but these guys weren't here for shopping,savy?

The Pak currency was recovered from the militants and points to the origin of the terrorists,Pak currency is useless in India,but these guys weren't here for shopping,savy?
I never understand this, u really think that the Pakistani establishment (that u guys claim to be behind all of this) is so stupid that we will send people on suicide missions with ID's and currency notes to a place that they have no use of it in. Really, what have u been smoking.

Back
Top Bottom