What's new

Indian Army war crime in Kashmir

Let me put it in basic terms if it's my life at stake (I am a soldier) and I encounter a terrorist (I dk what the fxxx this punk got under his vest or in his socks) would I chance it? hell no I am taking this punk out I would ask him to come out with his hands held high real slow an if he does not I would pump lead into this chest and head and take him out. Why take the risk? makes no sense
that sounds like you saying, "What if I am driving 80 mph and my tires come off, Im not gonna drive anymore, why take the risk" A Soilder is supposed to 'Risk' his life for others.

that sounds like you saying, "What if I am driving 80 mph and my tires come off, Im not gonna drive anymore, why take the risk" A Soilder is supposed to 'Risk' his life for others.

You can see examples where it happened even in Pakistan, the police asked vehicles to stop one did not and they fired shots killing the people inside. You think they will take the risk? lol we are talking about real life situations it is not a game but peoples lifes at stake! If we were put in that situation it is hard to say what action we would have taken but it's easy for us to say we would have done this or that sitting behind a computer.

You can see examples where it happened even in Pakistan, the police asked vehicles to stop one did not and they fired shots killing the people inside. You think they will take the risk? lol we are talking about real life situations it is not a game but peoples lifes at stake! If we were put in that situation it is hard to say what action we would have taken but it's easy for us to say we would have done this or that sitting behind a computer.
As I said earlier, I'm not here to defend Pakistan, I'm here to defend humanity

Kashmir is a hindu land occupied by muslim later and if occupation is legal in case of Muslim then why nt 4 INDIA
Sorry mate Occupations are now closed, Welcome to the Era of the UN :P

As I said earlier, I'm not here to defend Pakistan, I'm here to defend humanity

This is a war my friend, name me any war that innocent people have not been killed or some form of war crimes not been conducted? sad but true but this is the world we live in what can we do?

Kashmir has deep roots with Sufism and Kashmiri Pandits, did you know many of them pray in the same shrines? and seek blessings from Sufi saints?

Just because some wahabi/salafis want to change this you think we going to hand our holy land to them? lol never going to happen. Kashmir is our blood and nobody has the right to take our holy places of worship away from us otherwise be ready for all out war and I don't mean some little Kargil episode.
Believe me, we are ready!!!

This is a war my friend, name me any war that innocent people have not been killed or some form of war crimes not been conducted? sad but true but this is the world we live in what can we do?
Not war in India. rather Genocide, because Pakistan has occupied some parts of Kashmir as well, we don't have the Kashmiris fighting with the Army here?do you know why, because Kashmiris are happy with Pakistan at least the ones in PK

Believe me, we are ready!!!

it won't happen trust me, nobody wants a war it is too $$ and now is the time to fix up our economies and further trade ties. Unless of course we have another 26/11 like incident then I can not predict what Modi will do but he will take some action this time I feel.

it won't happen trust me, nobody wants a war it is too $$ and now is the time to fix up our economies and further trade ties. Unless of course we have another 26/11 like incident then I can not predict what Modi will do but he will take some action this time I feel.
You mean another false flag like 26/11? well after 26/11 we were ready but India never showed up at the party :P

You mean another false flag like 26/11? well after 26/11 we were ready but India never showed up at the party :P

Well if it was a false flag attack why did Interpol share evidence of satellite communications being directed by handlers in Karachi? why did a French journo find Kasabs family days after 26/11? or why was a militant camp raided by Pakistani security services and those persons now facing trial? lol kids these days watch too much youtube

Kashmir has deep roots with Sufism and Kashmiri Pandits, did you know many of them pray in the same shrines? and seek blessings from Sufi saints?

Just because some wahabi/salafis want to change this you think we going to hand our holy land to them? lol never going to happen. Kashmir is our blood and nobody has the right to take our holy places of worship away from us otherwise be ready for all out war and I don't mean some little Kargil episode.
I see u guys are catching up well with the use of fancy titles so that truth can be twisted and presented as per your liking. Good job.

Well if it was a false flag attack why did Interpol share evidence of satellite communications being directed by handlers in Karachi? why did a French journo find Kasabs family days after 26/11? or why was a militant camp raided by Pakistani security services and those persons now facing trial? lol kids these days watch too much youtube
how come your own Minister called it an Inside job, and remember what happened to the ATS officer?

I see u guys are catching up well with the use of fancy titles so that truth can be twisted and presented as per your liking. Good job.

google image Pandits and Sufis praying in shrines in Kashmir you can see for yourself! a picture speaks a thousand words as they say.

how come your own Minister called it an Inside job, and remember what happened to the ATS officer?

ATS officer was shot by a ak47 and his vest can only prevent hand gun bullets do u understand basic things? lol and what did our minister say? please show me?

Tell me why u raided that camp in Pakistani held Kashmir? if it was false flag? that means your Military and govt do things to please us? lol

n
google image Pandits and Sufis praying in shrines in Kashmir you can see for yourself! a picture speaks a thousand words as they say.

ATS officer was shot by a ak47 and his vest can only prevent hand gun bullets do u understand basic things? lol and what did our minister say? please show me?

Tell me why u raided that camp in Pakistani held Kashmir? if it was false flag? that means your Military and govt do things to please us? lol
no not to please you but to stop your whining like a Father gives his kid something which he is crying for

Back
Top Bottom