What's new

Indian Army wants Six months to smash terror infrastructure in Pakistani Kashmir

Which Country in the world has provided the proofs of Surgical strike till date??
If US Seals have not lost that Helicopter in the Crash in Abbottabad then you will ask proof from them too.
In fact general public in PAK already disputes the claim made by US that Osama was killed in PAK.

A Country which is Directly or indirectly ruled by its Army and, that Army is habitual Liar then what else we can expect.
Surgical strikes happened or not But, Pakistan's Nuclear Bluff is called finally.[/QUOTE
For you may be half century of sponsoring terrorism in the neighborhood has no meaning, but for us the victims of Indian terrorism, who have lost hundreds of thousands of children, nuns, nurses, doctors, professors, it has a very strong meaning.

It is as if telling you that "so what if Mumbai happened, these kind of small things happen". What would be your reaction to that?

So stop playing this victim card. And finally take some concrete action to tell the neighboring countries that you mean business and will no longer train/arm/finance terrorists to carry cross-border attacks.

That will go a long way for peace in the neighborhood.
first of all the only country in this region sponsoring terror is Pakistan.

first of all the only country in this region sponsoring terror is Pakistan.

What? Now changed the narrative completely?

What happened to "What is half century in comparison to a millennium (whatever the hell is that)"?

This is the actual problem with you Indians, you just don't want to come out of this deep state of denial!

You have overplayed this "victim card", now is the time to take responsibility and stop sponsoring terrorism in the neighborhood.

Something tells that this will be given a go. Already the pretend niceness of both the nations are gone. Indian government cannot speak to the Pakistan Army direct avoiding the civilian government. Pakistan army will never allow peace, they would rather let their men be used as cannon fodder.

Off topic: Whenever I hear India being split into pieces from a Pakistani folk, I am like.. :smitten:

What? Now changed the narrative completely?

What happened to "What is half century in comparison to a millennium (whatever the hell is that)"?

This is the actual problem with you Indians, you just don't want to come out of this deep state of denial!

You have overplayed this "victim card", now is the time to take responsibility and stop sponsoring terrorism in the neighborhood.
You don't understand sarcasm do u and read carefully it's actually not that charitable

You don't understand sarcasm do u

I don't understand any sarcasm about Indian sponsorship of terrorism which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths in the neighboring countries.

This is an extremely serious matter!

After the so called surgical strikes, they have put their ability to judge at stake.

After all, shouldnt they need 6-8 hours to finish the so called infrastructure like they did in the surgical strike? they are hanumans as per your NSA.

Hello Sir ; first of all could you please explain the Negative rating

I cant see any mistake per se

Anyway coming to this subject ; here we are talking of a sustained Air Land campaign
with several Divisions ; Air strikes ; missile strikes and above all Casualties

Army has done its Professional and National Duty to place all the facts before the
Government ; It is now the government's job to take a call which Finally DEPENDS on Pakistani actions and provocations

Why does Indian Army Needs to ask Pakistan that they want permission to destroy terror outfits in Azad Kashmir, i Think Pakistan army should do that. Does Pakistan don't want to eliminate terrorists from their Nation. I think Pakistani people supporting some Extremists Terrorist organization like JuD, JeM, IM etc are ridiculous. They should actually be against Terrorism may that be of any format and Pakistan army themselves should curb Terrorist activites

I don't understand any sarcasm about Indian sponsorship of terrorism which has resulted in hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths in the neighboring countries.

This is an extremely serious matter!
The only party which sponsors terror in the induansubcontinent is PK army. Sorry to say .

Why does Indian Army Needs to ask Pakistan that they want permission to destroy terror outfits in Azad Kashmir, i Think Pakistan army should do that. Does Pakistan don't want to eliminate terrorists from their Nation. I think Pakistani people supporting some Extremists Terrorist organization like JuD, JeM, IM etc are ridiculous. They should actually be against Terrorism may that be of any format and Pakistan army themselves should curb Terrorist activites
There are no terror camps. If there are any, India should provide proofs about them. Only barks are not enough

The only party which sponsors terror in the induansubcontinent is PK army. Sorry to say .

After the so called surgical strikes, they have put their ability to judge at stake.

After all, shouldnt they need 6-8 hours to finish the so called infrastructure like they did in the surgical strike? they are hanumans as per your NSA.
Not NSA, our defence minister said that.. Only 8 terror launch pads are destroyed in surgical strikes.. Much more terror infrastructure may be there in Pak kashmir..

India's armed forces+ have told the political executive that only a sustained six-month campaign will seriously damage the terror infrastructure in Pakistani Kashmir(Azad Kashmir).
Okay. They can have six months. As gift they can have another six months gratis.

That's 12 months. Get on with it.

Ps. You already had nearly 70 years. So get on with it, sharpish.

Okay. They can have six months. As gift they can have another six months gratis.

That's 12 months. Get on with it.

Ps. You already had nearly 70 years. So get on with it, sharpish.

Well it has not started yet ; it depends on what Pakistan does from Here on

Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP.

Indian sponsorship of terrorism in the neighborhood is more than half century old.

Do you want me to give you some history lessons here?

Well it has not started yet
I thought it started nearly 70 year ago when despite the Maharaja giving Kashmir to India - Pakistan snatched and has kept 1/3 of pelf?

what Pakistan does from Here on
Pakistan will keep on doing what it always does. Support the Kashmiri freedom fighters. You don't think Indian amatuer dramatics [surgery this, surgery that] notwithstanding Pakistan is going to cease supporting the groups in Kashmir?

In six months I can pretty well guarantee that Pak will have not changed policy or support on Kashmir. We can revisit this thread to confirm this.

Hell if bunch of Pak gangstas swam to Mumbai, walked up the train stations, hotels and malls. Then played Miami Vice City Grand Theft Auto video game with real life bullets you hardly think this castrated elephant called India is going to do anything other than make great Bollywood movies do you?

Serious Gangsta?

Mohammed_Ajmal_Kasab.jpg

The only solution for India might be to increase Sikh birth rate. Maybe pay them extra money. Like say for every one extra full Sikh baby that pops out > Rs100,000. Half Sikh Baby pops out Rs50,000. This would 'touch wood' help to increase Sikh population. If it increased to 100 million mark you would have plenty of men with balls. You could also integrate all of Nepal which would mean you could increase Gurkha soldiers. With this combination in large enugh numbers you could teach the 'pest on the west' a lesson permanently.

Suggested rates.

Sikh Baby Boy > Rs100k
Sikh Baby Girl > Rs75k

1/2 Sikh Baby Boy > Rs50k
1/2 Sikh Baby Girl > Rs25k

I think this would be very cost effective and given India's bomming economy easily affordable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom