What's new

Indian Army wants Six months to smash terror infrastructure in Pakistani Kashmir

This is a rubbish claim.

The Infrastructure that creates terror is the Army establishment in pakistan and there is no way IA can smash that in six months.

The buildings and training grounds and madrassas can be rebuilt and will be rebuilt whenever IA destroys them.

Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP.

Indian sponsorship of terrorism in the neighborhood is more than half century old.

Do you want me to give you some history lessons here?
The legitimate government of Pakistan in 1971 was in Dhaka after the elections. They chose to secede After a coup and killing of 3 millions by west Pak. Ltte was destroyed in 2009 with help from India. Boa and TOP are homegrown Pak love affairs.

I thought it started nearly 70 year ago when despite the Maharaja giving Kashmir to India - Pakistan snatched and has kept 1/3 of pelf?

Pakistan will keep on doing what it always does. Support the Kashmiri freedom fighters. You don't think Indian amatuer dramatics [surgery this, surgery that] notwithstanding Pakistan is going to cease supporting the groups in Kashmir?

In six months I can pretty well guarantee that Pak will have not changed policy or support on Kashmir. We can revisit this thread to confirm this.

Hell if bunch of Pak gangstas swam to Mumbai, walked up the train stations, hotels and malls. Then played Miami Vice City Grand Theft Auto video game with real life bullets you hardly think this castrated elephant called India is going to do anything other than make great Bollywood movies do you?

The only solution for India might be to increase Sikh birth rate. Maybe pay them extra money. Like say for every one extra full Sikh baby pops out > Rs100,000. Half Sikh Baby pops out Rs50,000. This would 'touch wood' help to increase Sikh population. If it increased to 100 million mark you would have plenty of men with balls. You could also integrate all of Nepal which would mean you could increase Gurkha soldiers. With this combination in large enugh numbers you could teach the 'pest on the wes't a lesson permanently.

And what happened to the "players" of Miami Vice? I guess they did show their "bravery" by shooting some women and children. Once faced with opponents with weapons, they couldn't do jack and died. Thanks for the advice on the Sikhs - perhaps you need to start doing that around the Nankana Sahib area so that you get real warriors not guys who believe in mass surrender.

Why does Indian Army Needs to ask Pakistan that they want permission to destroy terror outfits in Azad Kashmir, i Think Pakistan army should do that. Does Pakistan don't want to eliminate terrorists from their Nation. I think Pakistani people supporting some Extremists Terrorist organization like JuD, JeM, IM etc are ridiculous. They should actually be against Terrorism may that be of any format and Pakistan army themselves should curb Terrorist activites

LOL.

The legitimate government of Pakistan in 1971 was in Dhaka after the elections. They chose to secede After a coup and killing of 3 millions by west Pak. Ltte was destroyed in 2009 with help from India. Boa and TOP are homegrown Pak love affairs.

Same pattern from Indians. First they deny that they ever had sponsored terrorism in the neighborhood.

And afterwards they justify it.

And at the same time keep playing the victim card.

How predictable!

"players" of Miami Vice?
They were dead the day they got into the boats to play Mumbai Vice City. You hardly expected them to have expected to catch Air Castrated flight back to Pakistan?

That only happens in Mumbywood or is it still Bollywood movies.

Think about my solution though. Gurkhas and Sikhs make deadly duo in enough numbers.

The only solution for India might be to increase Sikh birth rate. Maybe pay them extra money. Like say for every one extra full Sikh baby that pops out > Rs100,000. Half Sikh Baby pops out Rs50,000. This would 'touch wood' help to increase Sikh population. If it increased to 100 million mark you would have plenty of men with balls. You could also integrate all of Nepal which would mean you could increase Gurkha soldiers. With this combination in large enugh numbers you could teach the 'pest on the west' a lesson permanently.

Suggested rates.

Sikh Baby Boy > Rs100k
Sikh Baby Girl > Rs75k

1/2 Sikh Baby Boy > Rs50k
1/2 Sikh Baby Girl > Rs25k

I think this would be very cost effective and given India's bomming economy easily affordable.

I thought it started nearly 70 year ago when despite the Maharaja giving Kashmir to India - Pakistan snatched and has kept 1/3 of pelf?

Pakistan will keep on doing what it always does. Support the Kashmiri freedom fighters. You don't think Indian amatuer dramatics [surgery this, surgery that] notwithstanding Pakistan is going to cease supporting the groups in Kashmir?

In six months I can pretty well guarantee that Pak will have not changed policy or support on Kashmir. We can revisit this thread to confirm this.

Hell if bunch of Pak gangstas swam to Mumbai, walked up the train stations, hotels and malls. Then played Miami Vice City Grand Theft Auto video game with real life bullets you hardly think this castrated elephant called India is going to do anything other than make great Bollywood movies do you?

Serious Gangsta?

Mohammed_Ajmal_Kasab.jpg

The only solution for India might be to increase Sikh birth rate. Maybe pay them extra money. Like say for every one extra full Sikh baby that pops out > Rs100,000. Half Sikh Baby pops out Rs50,000. This would 'touch wood' help to increase Sikh population. If it increased to 100 million mark you would have plenty of men with balls. You could also integrate all of Nepal which would mean you could increase Gurkha soldiers. With this combination in large enugh numbers you could teach the 'pest on the west' a lesson permanently.

Suggested rates.

Sikh Baby Boy > Rs100k
Sikh Baby Girl > Rs75k

1/2 Sikh Baby Boy > Rs50k
1/2 Sikh Baby Girl > Rs25k

I think this would be very cost effective and given India's bomming economy easily affordable.

We should refrain from such inflammatory posts that encourage terrorism or violence. Pakistan does not condone terrorism or violence, however sadly are stuck in a vicious cycle of violence with India that needs to end.

We should refrain
From what. I merely stated a fact that happened in 2012. Is there a stay order on PDF that facts are not allowed to be mentioned?

inflammatory posts that encourage terrorism or violence.
Mr Do Gooder please quote anything in what I said that supports or encourages such behaviour. I am strong advocate of zero guns and pacifist to boot.

Yaa respond from there shitty mouths only...we know bunya very well and we know how to Handel this bunya ..

Same pattern from Indians. First they deny that they ever had sponsored terrorism in the neighborhood.

And afterwards they justify it.

And at the same time keep playing the victim card.

How predictable!
I never justified terror. We supported the elected Govt of Pak in 71

I never justified terror. We supported the elected Govt of Pak in 71

You have financed/trained/armed people from other countries to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP.

If that is not terrorism, then just stop whining about being victim of equal militancy taking place in India.

Why does Indian Army Needs to ask Pakistan that they want permission to destroy terror outfits in Azad Kashmir, i Think Pakistan army should do that. Does Pakistan don't want to eliminate terrorists from their Nation. I think Pakistani people supporting some Extremists Terrorist organization like JuD, JeM, IM etc are ridiculous. They should actually be against Terrorism may that be of any format and Pakistan army themselves should curb Terrorist activites
Brother
You dont have a clue about our region it seems. Its not so black n white.

Not NSA, our defence minister said that.. Only 8 terror launch pads are destroyed in surgical strikes.. Much more terror infrastructure may be there in Pak kashmir..

How ironic, no one asked him for an evidence, not a picture, no footage? Not even pinpointing the locations where the attacks occurred or the so-called launchpads were? What was the means of transportation for the so-called strike? Why no one heard a single bullet fire?

Zilch?

Goodness! Have you all succumbed to Bollywood fantasies to this extent? whats wrong with you guys? They took you for a ride and you took it with pleasure!

Hello Sir ; first of all could you please explain the Negative rating

I cant see any mistake per se

Anyway coming to this subject ; here we are talking of a sustained Air Land campaign
with several Divisions ; Air strikes ; missile strikes and above all Casualties

Army has done its Professional and National Duty to place all the facts before the
Government ; It is now the government's job to take a call which Finally DEPENDS on Pakistani actions and provocations

Use of a prohibitive term on this forum will always earn you a negative rating.

You have financed/trained/armed people from other countries to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP.

If that is not terrorism, then just stop whining about being victim of equal militancy taking place in India.
Ayyo bla and Ttp are yours alone. MB and ltte we smashed

How ironic, no one asked him for an evidence, not a picture, no footage? Not even pinpointing the locations where the attacks occurred or the so-called launchpads were? What was the means of transportation for the so-called strike? Why no one heard a single bullet fire?

Zilch?

Goodness! Have you all succumbed to Bollywood fantasies to this extent? whats wrong with you guys? They took you for a ride and you took it with pleasure!

Use of a prohibitive term on this forum will always earn you a negative rating.
There is absolutely no reason for us to disbelief what our army saying?? Why we doubt our army and fall on Pak propaganda?? Same applies to your side also.. You just believe in your army..
Anyway we are not talking about attacking Pakistan or Pak army.. Our only target is the terrorists in Pak Kashmir..

Back
Top Bottom