What's new

Indian Army used Leopard's urine and faeces in Surgical Strikes

Looks like someone made Indian army chutya like Indian army made Indian nation chutya with fake surgical strike stories

You Indians can't even get pure cow urine let alone leopard urine.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/attention-all-sanghis-bhakts-of-pdf.485009/

Looks like someone sold his own urine on the name of leopard urine to Indian army.

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Pluralist

Koi apna peeshab dai gaya bharati sena ko leopard ka bol kar

That bold part! nearly spilled my coffee. :D

Your post hit the target. Notice the whiplash.

One bullet, multiple targets. That's some serious SF shit there bro.

Even the saner Indians are not buying it...

Unless for the chest thumping and political mileage and local compulsions...

Capture 2.JPG

That bold part! nearly spilled my coffee. :D

No seriously. People are selling their own urine on the name of cow urine in India.

The probability that Sepoy Amit Kumar of Para Regiment might have made some money by giving his own peeshab to his fellow comrades on the name of leopard urine is very high

Looks like someone made Indian army chutya like Indian army made Indian nation chutya with fake surgical strike stories

You Indians can't even get pure cow urine let alone leopard urine.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/attention-all-sanghis-bhakts-of-pdf.485009/

Looks like someone sold his own urine on the name of leopard urine to Indian army.

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Pluralist

That fact that this rapier strike into the heart of your much vaunted armed defences continue to cause so much burn even now is clear indication of how the Army-dominant Pakistani membership of PDF continues to smart to this day.

1971 and even Kargil is too old and non time relevant for most millennial puppies.

But these strikes have have grabbed your balls and squeezed good n hard. With a twist n yank at the end.

Cheers, Doc

Laugh till cry...Quite possible, keeping in mind their love for urine of any kind and make and obsession.

- Seems they have got their own urine taste bud persons, just as in the case of wines to measure it's quality in west... and the older the urine the better and bitter the stench and repulsion.

- Must have a separate dept. in the Indian Army for the very purpose of testing and measuring the power of urine of diff. kind.....

That fact that this rapier strike into the heart of your much vaunted armed defences continue to cause so much burn even now is clear indication of how the Army-dominant Pakistani membership of PDF continues to smart to this day.

Leave this cr@p and worry about the fact that you elite soldiers might have actually rubbed their own urine on their bodies thinking it to be leopard urine.

Even the urine might be fake just like the strikes.

The probability that Sepoy Amit Kumar of Para Regiment might have made some money by giving his own peeshab to his fellow comrades on the name of leopard urine is very high

They should use the bottled one marked by Patanjali, baba Ramdev...to get the cow genuine urine????still can't be sure, as Indians propensity to urinate and defecate in the open is big.

And it is just a matter of time baba Ramdev is coming up with Leopard Urine for the Indian Army...in bottles...100 times more expensive.

main-qimg-4c384b0e050583a83d08d329917981ac-c

Leave this cr@p and worry about the fact that you elite soldiers might have actually rubbed their own urine on their bodies thinking it to be leopard urine.

Even the urine might be fake just like the strikes.

Lol

As long as they they jacked your al dadhiyal turds good n proper, I don't care whether they rubbed their wives juices all over themselves.

Cheers, Doc

Same with mice.

I didn't know that.

Btw, the snow white one is become big and so graceful. Very friendly n playful.

I swear she's Persian! Gorgeous pure white with slanted eyes.

Didn't you post the pics just last year or early this year?? Cats grow up so soon.

I remember a pic of her peeking lazily from the garage roof.

She is being tormented by a mottled brown tomcat who keeps attacking her.

When we hear the cat yowls we come running out and throw stones at the bastard on the garage roof.

Any ideas?

I don't know. Must be mating season. I forgot what months are it.

Her mother (KitKat) has come back onto the roof and littered. 4 small half brothers/sisters. Mother quite protective about letting snow close to them, but protective about snow as well.

Nice !!

Caring about the first breed and the next as well !!

I think the Tom is the father?

Maybe.

Cats tend to come back to their original homes.

Maybe the tom was there earlier without you knowing it.

I didn't know that.

Didn't you post the pics just last year or early this year?? Cats grow up so soon.

I remember a pic of her peeking lazily from the garage roof.

I don't know. Must be mating season. I forgot what months are it.

Nice !!

Caring about the first breed and the next as well !!

Maybe.

Cats tend to come back to their original homes.

Maybe the tom was there earlier without you knowing it.

For some reason I cannot upload photos from my phone on to the site.

But can do so from my computer?

@WebMaster some help please?

Cheers, Doc

IMG_20180912_164328.jpg
IMG_20180912_164309.jpg
IMG_20180912_164322.jpg
IMG_20180912_164318.jpg

@jamahir

Cheers, Doc

No seriously. People are selling their own urine on the name of cow urine in India.

Sepoy Amit Kumar should be hanged for treason. It was brilliant strategy by Indian high command to use leopard sh!t and pee but execution must have gone t!ts up. PA guard dogs must have sniffed out the Indian paras hence the reasons why PA made short work of them. Their remains were rotting for number of days on LOC with IA shitting in pants and not mustering courage to retirve the bodies.

All because of this fker Amit Kumar.

Used mean they drunk leopards urine?

Well, you can make fun, but ask those who have taken the Hit....Wait, they are all dead now. But still you can ask those who survived and are having nightmares in daytime.
,its ok . try to convince your own politicians first :) . show proofs .
or else i am the one who shot indra gandhi. dont ask for proofs .

another indian tall tail.... serious apart from indians no body else seems to believe them..

but i agree the Pakistan Military was stunned... stunned by such laughable claims

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom