What's new

Indian Army trains to hit the enemy hard, fast.

seems you have run out of steam...come back and try a bit harder than that when you are more energized

you focus only on ''terrorism'' when it allegedly comes from Pakistan --when your northeast is a hotbed for domestic terrorism and insurgency :)

well you still are blowing hot and cold..relax. Cold Start has nothing to do with our northeast. I was talking about 26/11 caused by Pak that gave new impetus to the strategy.

800xmd.jpg

Indian Amry train working hard not enough for Pakistan. :cheesy:

Really its the way to go as it gives us the edge to negotiation later. And why in gods name we have to stop exercises if PEACE talks are on, Beware i think Pakistan has test fired its nuclear capable short/medium range missile in this month at least 3 times then what do you call that LOVE LETTER FROM PAKISTAN ARMY ????.

Cold Start has nothing to do with our northeast.

no shyte....that's because terrorism can only be carried out by ''Pakistani nationals'' ;)

I was talking about 26/11 caused by Pak that gave new impetus to the strategy.

and we can see how far this strategy has taken you. . .

you indians think we will sit idly, twiddling our thumbs and not come up with an effective response? Living a fool's dream, it seems.

well you still are blowing hot and cold..relax. Cold Start has nothing to do with our northeast. I was talking about 26/11 caused by Pak that gave new impetus to the strategy.

Are people suggesting to use integrated battle groups for quick thrusts against guerilla fighters hiding in jungle and mountains?

Well, thats funny.

But still you failed to un occupy the so called Pakistan occupied Kashmir.
So you agree that its ours. We are waiting for chance this time if at all war happens, it wouldnt end with out .

Even 4000 soldiers didn't participate in the Kargil conflict how come we have lost 4000 soldiers. It is strange that Bharatis believe in this BS.

Those 4000 soldiers may be hiding so u think they are not at war. We bombed them with AC's hence you lost 4000.Every politician and citizen of pakistan claimed that govt has not given official figures since it would raise to instability when it will be officially confirmed that 4000 soldiers were killed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom