What's new

Indian Army to Get Drones from Israel, America for Surveillance in Eastern Ladakh and Areas Along China Border

For instance
Country not satisfied only for one Chinese product hat doesn't means all their military stuffs is poor quality, and similarly India Exported its DHURV helicopter to Bolivia and few other countries all these countries saying your DHARV have poor quality and crashing

Country not satisfied only for one Chinese product hat doesn't means all their military stuffs is poor quality, and similarly India Exported its DHURV helicopter to Bolivia and few other countries all these countries saying your DHARV have poor quality and crashing
Dhruv are excellent aircraft and we now have built advance and armed versions of it and it has good service history with the Indian military. Btw it's not us who are comparing ourselves to the Americans and Russians.

Dhruv are excellent aircraft and we now have built advance and armed versions of it and it has good service history with the Indian military. Btw it's not us who are comparing ourselves to the Americans and Russians.
Ask to importer they crying about how reliable and excellent your Dhruv
oh my god you're liar, you guys always compare to USA/Russia, when you're Tejas in development you guys said that TEJAS IS BETTER THAN F-22 BECAUSE IT HAS MORE COMPOSITE THAN

AND WHO SAY THAT YOUR MKI IS RAPTOR OF THE EAST, AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS RAPTOR OF THE EAST ON 27/2019 ;)

Last edited:
Ask to importer they crying about how reliable and excellent your Dhruv
Like I said it's the Chinese weapons which are being discussed here not the Indian ones as we don't make knock offs. We negotiate license and respect intellectual property rights. Btw 5 of your jf17s have crashed so far. Are you crying to the Chinese? Don't troll dude.

Like I said it's the Chinese weapons which are being discussed here not the Indian ones as we don't make knock offs. We negotiate license and respect intellectual property rights. Btw 5 of your jf17s have crashed so far. Are you crying to the Chinese? Don't troll dude.
YEAH NOT KNOCK OFF BUT HELP BY WEST FOR EXAMPLE LCA (TEJAS) ARJUN, YOUR DESTROYERS AND FIRGATES BASED ON OLD SOVIET DESIGNS, THERE IS NO TOTALLY 100% INDIGENOUS PRODUCT OF INDIA

AND WHAT THE FCUK ABOUT JFT, CAN YOU PROVE WITH RELIABLE SOURCE THAT WE CRASHED 5 JFT, AS FAR AS I KNOW WE CRASEHD ONLY 3 JFT IN ALMOST 20 YEARS WHICH IS NOT BAD AT ALL, AND DO TELL ME HOW MANY YOUR MAHAN MKI CRASHED IN 10 YEARS

more iaf planes have crashed in 2020 alone then the 5 crashes of Jf- 7 over 10 years and 150+ aircraft. PAF pilots fly 250 hours each/ year as opposed to 180 of India. india has lost 14 su-30 Mki in the last 10 years. More than the total crashes of all other air forces that use the su-30 variants. This speaks volumes of the inferior quality of Indian air force pilots and maintenance

k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom