What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

My advice, spend more on your people. Imagine if China keep on poking and you keep on importing, it is bad for your economy.
You too. There is hell a lot of poor people in China.
Imagine, if some countries try to put a duty on Chinese imports. It is really bad for your economy.

You too. There is hell a lot of poor people in China.
Imagine, if some countries try to put a duty on Chinese imports. It is really bad for your economy.

But there is a difference.

USA innovates, china makes.

India does neither.

China put s400 surface to air missile at tibet all your new delhi planes falter.

India does neither.

China put s400 surface to air missile at tibet all your new delhi planes falter.
Please don't say USA and China in same breath:lol: Both are miles apart in development.
China might have some fancy cities, but there is a large wealth gap in China.

USA innovates, China copies.

India don't need to replicate China. India innovates enough.

Yeah, S-400 so what? You think India is sitting duck with no air defense?

Please don't say USA and China in same breath:lol: Both are miles apart in development.
China might have some fancy cities, but there is a large wealth gap in China.

USA innovates, China copies.

India don't need to replicate China. India innovates enough.

Yeah, S-400 so what? You think India is sitting duck with no air defense?

China and USA achieve parity in gdp ppp in 2016, hence the standard is the same now.

Ur capital is within range of long anti aircraft missiles. Enough said.

China and USA achieve parity in gdp ppp in 2016, hence the standard is the same now.

Lol! GDP PPP? Purchasing power is in direct relation with population. India has $7.4 trillion. Larger than UK.

Anyway I rest my case. You know jackshit about anything.

Beijing is in our range too. Agni 2, 3 and 4 are in range of Beijing. What's the point?

No worries u will have loads of time to do that.

For china, india's existence is always on their cards.

China can simply put s400 at tibet and shoot down planes at delhi

come back when you actually install s400... you are damn funny man. reading your posts are like laugh riot here. you must be the biggest retard in your place, right? and your parents must have given you this computer to spend time on internet and get the hell out of everyone's life... hahahaha

when is last time china fired a bullet on other soldier? forget about missile, you funny guy. Look at this character guys, he threatens Bharat on a forum like this. As if he is holding the buttons to chini nuclear missiles, dumb***

come back when you actually install s400... you are damn funny man. reading your posts are like laugh riot here. you must be the biggest retard in your place, right? and your parents must have given you this computer to spend time on internet and get the hell out of everyone's life... hahahaha

when is last time china fired a bullet on other soldier? forget about missile, you funny guy. Look at this character guys, he threatens Bharat on a forum like this. As if he is holding the buttons to chini nuclear missiles, dumb***
They do,but it's on their own people.

India does neither.

are you a true retard and not read my posts? i said come back when you actually install s400 batteries anywhere in chin. And then we talk, true false flagger and a true bragging idiot. Where is this guy who kiss the dragon?

China just showing restraint.

If they put anti aircraft missile at border all aircraft that takeoff and land from delhi can be shot down

here you go again, i thought you will be wiser today... seems the same retard woke from the bed.

i said to you many times, when you have s400 and chini actually install it on the border then come back to this thread.

on topic I don't understand the point of deploying Helos to China-India border.

india helicopter got mountain crash armour
lol, But still china has home made MANPADS and it will be like shooting down a helo so easy and the cost of per helo hit will effect India highly. So there is no point unless India is thinking that the insurgence and flowing into India via China border. In that case the Tibet is fighting against India and that means Dia lama hosting services are not helping India.

No worries u will have loads of time to do that.

For china, india's existence is always on their cards.

China can simply put s400 at tibet and shoot down planes at delhi

Not really,the himalyan mountains block radar coverage so u have nothing to target with and ur missiles won't fly over the himlayan peaks to reach delhi.Lol.

do whatever they can China is a constant threat to them

Back
Top Bottom