What's new

Indian Army threatens to cross the LOC after fierce Kashmiri resistance

India request for American weapons was made in November 1962 as the war ended

Ukraine was equipped before 2022 due to 2014 Russia Crimea war

No country has the ability to mass military resources especially large armies in real time. It takes weeks and months to mobolize
Some folks can make up narrative that fits their world view. It is like fill in blanks in school exercise :laugh:

100 Indian soldiers have been killed. Kush?

Incidents in Samba have not passed your eye perhaps. There would be "adjustments" in accidents, fratricides, and suicides for many days to come. We were talking in the context of conventional conflicts, now if you do not have anything worthwhile to counter what I have said in that domain and have to resort to roping in the sub-conventional domain, you are more than welcome to make a thread, tag me there and we can discuss the sub-conventional domain as well.
Show me a single CISF personnel that would be listed as a suicide in 3 weeks.

I won’t speak on other causalties as I usually take claims from both sides to be accurate (ie actual official statements not unconfirmed reports)

sure, pls come you will be welcomed with a fantastic tea with chittar......

Perhaps someone should tell Mr Bajwa and his Generals to pay less attention to their DHA plots and houses, and their houses in the master country UK, and concentrate on Indian invasion of Kashmir. BUT THEN PERHAPS WE ARE EXPECTING TOO MUCH FROM THEM BECAUSE IF THEY CAN TOPPLE PAKISTAN PEOPLE, THEN KASHMIRS ARE NOTHING FOR THEM.

These people have been caught with their pants down, and that is why Pakistan people for the first time HATE them. Kashmiris probably already know that there is NO HELP coming from Pakistan, and they will have to fight their own war with Chinese help and win.

India request for American weapons was made in November 1962 as the war ended

At one time they also had a US base in India, You got to check some of the declassified documents. I found one a long time ago if you or anyone has the link will be appreciated.

Screenshot_20220425_111342.jpg

Punch2000 in a nutshell

They are still very good, same reputation professionally. Remember, it's not Russia against Ukraine, it's Russia against the combined military and economic might of NATO plus western countries.
Russian army and airforce has coordination issues due to lack of training. Plus bulk of the attacking force in Ukraine are based on conscripts.

Hi bob, how about switching to your real pajit name and putting on your indian flag for display? Feeling ashamed on your true identity and lecturing others? Pity.
bob posts like true insecure self hating indian lol

At one time they also had a US base in India, You got to check some of the declassified documents. I found one a long time ago if you or anyone has the link will be appreciated.
There was never any US base in India. If you can misread accounts of what happened on a mountain top, you are certainly not going to get links to that once again. All that will happen is one more wild-eyed conspiracy story.

View attachment 837790
Punch2000 in a nutshell
You took the Nutshell role before anyone else could bid for it? What a shame.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom