What's new

Indian Army targets Passenger bus in Kashmir killing 10 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak requests DGMO level talks....

Well according to a thread here from your twitter shiv aroor military analyst? The DGMO released the talks. Pakistan called to express the losses of civilians on her side due to Indian firing. The Indian DGMO expressed grief and highlighter their civilian casualties and Pakistani DGMO expressed grief. Both sides talked about the issue and then the rest is of course the copy paste about appropriate retaliation. Hopefully this ends here with them talking and the situation gets diffused. Winter is approaching and a border conflict during winter is too horrible. Even the Taliban don't fight in Afghanistan during winter.

Well according to a thread here from your twitter shiv aroor military analyst? The DGMO released the talks. Pakistan called to express the losses of civilians on her side due to Indian firing. The Indian DGMO expressed grief and highlighter their civilian casualties and Pakistani DGMO expressed grief. Both sides talked about the issue and then the rest is of course the copy paste about appropriate retaliation. Hopefully this ends here with them talking and the situation gets diffused. Winter is approaching and a border conflict during winter is too horrible. Even the Taliban don't fight in Afghanistan during winter.
when I posted it, there wasnt much information available . ... slowly informations are coming out.... but this is welcome move...

Yeah you are the chosen crackhead who always gets the news first be it from the prime minister itself mate
enjoy trolling here.....

What text books? Delhi is known as rape capital of the world. I think you already know that. Which world are you talkig about? Last i checked most of the civilized world is lining up to be a part of CPEC, which by the way is a reason your modi the chai wala is heating up LOC. If your army and chai wala pm is tired of blinding innocent kashmisirs and killing civilians on this side of border, may be you can engage our soldiers and get your *** whacked again.

P.s dont quote me again, it below my dignity to reply to a low life, sub human black hindu! Go drink some piss and enjoy your holiday!

LOL - what a typical response. You pose questions, insult my faith and then ask me not to respond. Grow a backbone.

Neither the civilized nor the uncivilized world has even heard of CPEC. Delhi is not India - your Army is known to kill its own civilians and is not answerable to anyone. We would engage your soldiers if you did not use your civilians as shields or cowardly sneak in and attack.

Writing is clear on the wall now. Indians here have started talking openly about choking CPEC in Northern Areas. This conflict is likely to spread in that area sooner or later.

@krash don't you think I was correct when I said this fight needs to be taken to their streets, these cowards are not worth showing sympathy or professionalism ............... they are the little hate filled extremists who won't understand unless they see their near and dear one blown to pieces in markets and their streets.

Mate wrath delivered in a professional manner has a 'make you soil your pants' factor many times higher than otherwise. We will hit them where they think they can't be hurt. Don't you remember our response every time that they have showed their small size? Their hanumans will now rather wet their pants than go to the outhouse in the dark. We know how to deliver a message.

Keep an eye out for Indian media reports of Pakistanis crossing the LOC and ambushing their unsuspecting patrol/post.

@WAJsal

What about closing it for a while and do the needful. Few of your minutes are required here. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom