What's new

Indian Army Supporters Attack OPPO And Vivo Stores In Pune

Read the article you dum, if India does not make anything then how is India ranked higher than china in "make in country" reputation rank.

I said Indian doesn't really make anything, meaning you make very little. china makes and exports 1000x more than Indian makes, if 1% is of bad quality, which is already more than what entire India makes, it will sour perception among more people. So like I said, perception is skewed, not taking into account that much less people have exposed to Indian made products than to the Chinese products.

like I said, Indian doesn't really make anything, so perception is skewed.

lol, little inferior Indian army shit in their pants by a some chinese construction workers working on a road, lol. What you so scared of, huh? Chinese put little Indian in their place for the past 60 years, beating you little retard in 1962 and Indian are still crying. Chinese ordered you to back off from applying for UN P5, you complied, chinese ordered you stop think about joining nuclear club, you complied like a like a little dog, Chinese told you to back off from interfering in Sri Lanka port construction, you complied. Yep, we'll watch you continue cry once chinese finish that road.

Dude, just ask your president pingping to send your ching chong army to do what you think they are capable of doing. These hourly hollow warnings are so lame and irritating. :lol:

I said Indian doesn't really make anything, meaning you make very little. china makes and exports 1000x more than Indian makes, if 1% is of bad quality, which is already more than what entire India makes, it will sour perception among more people. So like I said, perception is skewed, not taking into account that much less people have exposed to Indian made products than to the Chinese products.

Seriously! you think people think chinese products are great, then read the below article.

http://www.anonews.co/10-toxic-foods-made-in-china/

Dude, just ask your president pingping to send your ching chong army to do what you think they are capable of doing. These hourly hollow warnings are so lame and irritating. :lol:

Dude, is you little cow urine drinking army scared? your president MOFO ordered your soldiers to form a coal looking meat wall ready for chinese construction trucks to run over these little darkie dot heads. Maybe little dark monkeys should just STFU.

Seriously! you think people think chinese products are great, then read the below article.

http://www.anonews.co/10-toxic-foods-made-in-china/

seriously, are you stupid? Bad products only make up 1% of all chinese made products, which part of that don't you get?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom