What's new

Indian Army Supporters Attack OPPO And Vivo Stores In Pune

at least they cannot give us lectures on morality
Why is that? Some chinese people acted stupid doesnt mean all chinese citizens think like that o_O You can't generalise entire Nation by giving few crazy examples.

In my country, Turkey, people attacked coke-cola shops when Mavi Marmara crisis happened with Israel. It was so stupid, and i always criticised that. Does that mean i don't have right to express my ideas about when same thing happens in India just because some idiot people did the same thing in Turkey? o_O Absolutely no.

Why is that? Some chinese people acted stupid doesnt mean all chinese citizens think like that o_O You can't generalise entire Nation by giving few crazy examples.

In my country, Turkey, people attacked coke-cola shops when Mavi Marmara crisis happened with Israel. It was so stupid, and i always criticised that. Does that mean i don't have right to express my ideas about when same thing happens in India just because some idiot people did the same thing in Turkey? o_O Absolutely no.

what you say is true
most chinese care less whether indians are boycotting their products
the message is to the chinese state and netizens

Pathetic Source ??

@waz

Well source may be pathetic but you can't denying the increasing pathetic violations in India....Hindus attacking Muslims in Trains, killing Muslims just due to cutting a cow...and attacking on Chinese and Pakistani brands......

"Indian army support " seems to be a new invention. I have never heard this before.

No, last we did it in Doklam and ordered chinese to stop road construction, they complied.

yet Indian is scared like a little dog that chinese is building a road close to Bhutan, yep chinese will finish that part of the road, and Indian will cry again. Indian been crying like a little b*tch for 50 years about china as long as I can remember, been put in place by the Chinese countless times, lol.

The issue here is Indian labor are even more cheaper, even more unskilled, yet Chinese products still beat Indian product by miles on both pricing and quality.

One set of results comes from China, which came dead last among the 49 nations ranked. In a nation-by-nation ranking, But in Hong Kong, respondents ranked China worst. Also the general rating of products made in China is very, very low.”

One set of results comes from China, which came dead last among the 49 nations ranked. In a nation-by-nation ranking, But in Hong Kong, respondents ranked China worst. Also the general rating of products made in China is very, very low.”

that's because Indian doesn't really make anything, it's like comparing china with Ethiopia in product quality, Ethiopia will probably win too, because it doesn't make anything.

yet Indian is scared like a little dog that chinese is building a road close to Bhutan, yep chinese will finish that part of the road, and Indian will cry again. Indian been crying like a little b*tch for 50 years about china as long as I can remember, been put in place by the Chinese countless times, lol.

In internet Chini trolls' dreams..:lol: there chinese PLA is shitting their pants and taking orders from Indian army.

Hooliganism is anything but support.

This news doesn't seem to be written in good taste

Check the chart below and check where is India and where is china.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/677973/made-in-country-index-country-ranking/

like I said, Indian doesn't really make anything, so perception is skewed.

In internet Chini trolls' dreams..:lol: there chinese PLA is shitting their pants and taking orders from Indian army.

lol, little inferior Indian army shit in their pants by a some chinese construction workers working on a road, lol. What you so scared of, huh? Chinese put little Indian in their place for the past 60 years, beating you little retard in 1962 and Indian are still crying. Chinese ordered you to back off from applying for UN P5, you complied, chinese ordered you stop think about joining nuclear club, you complied like a like a little dog, Chinese told you to back off from interfering in Sri Lanka port construction, you complied. Yep, we'll watch you continue cry once chinese finish that road.

like I said, Indian doesn't really make anything, so perception is skewed.

Read the article you dum, if India does not make anything then how is India ranked higher than china in "make in country" reputation rank.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom