What's new

Indian Army Supporters Attack OPPO And Vivo Stores In Pune

I love your posts.
That's WTF source:lol:.

Big salute to these guys who dig up garbage for cherry picking :victory1:
here's your wtf source or whole youtube is fake
gutle.jpg

:undecided:

:lol:Why not question the news, even the main stream media produce fake news.

yet Indian are buying them in droves, only way to stop is through rioting, like the blacks in the US. At least chinese products are still better than native Indian junk.

Consumers are generally felt to perceive Chinese products as low-quality, and to associate "made in China" labelling with value pricing, unskilled labour and inexpensive materials. In 2007 and 2008 China's reputation suffered worldwide due to product safety institutions in many parts of the world recalling Chinese-made products, such as pet food, toys, toothpaste and lipstick, because of concerns about their quality and safety.

Consumers are generally felt to perceive Chinese products as low-quality, and to associate "made in China" labelling with value pricing, unskilled labour and inexpensive materials. In 2007 and 2008 China's reputation suffered worldwide due to product safety institutions in many parts of the world recalling Chinese-made products, such as pet food, toys, toothpaste and lipstick, because of concerns about their quality and safety.

The issue here is Indian labor are even more cheaper, even more unskilled, yet Chinese products still beat Indian product by miles on both pricing and quality.

I guess such wisdom and logic went for a toss when this was going down in China.

china-japan-protest-01.jpg

r

_62371012_015746497.jpg

i07_RTR381MY.jpg

japan_car_reuters.jpg

Wait wait.. Are you going to justify one nonsense crime, by giving same crime example from somewhere else? o_O

Wait wait.. Are you going to justify one nonsense crime, by giving same crime example from somewhere else? o_O

I am not justifying anything, am merely yanking him down from his moral high horse.

These pictures are from the anti-Japanese protests in China. Japanese cars and electronic goods shops were targeted by Chinese nationalists.

I am not justifying anything, am merely yanking him down from his moral high horse.

These pictures are from the anti-Japanese protests in China. Japanese cars and electronic goods shops were targeted by Chinese nationalists.
Yeah, i understand that those photos are from China. What i meant is, same thing happened in China does not make that look any good when it happens in India o_O

Giving same examples from somewhere else does not make that crime look any better.

Yeah, i understand that those photos are from China. What i meant is, same thing happened in China does not make that look any good when it happens in India o_O

Giving same examples from somewhere else does not make that crime look any better.

People are angry, there are calls for widespread boycotting of Chinese goods, so this is hardly surprising.

As I said I wasn't trying to justify anything, just showing him the mirror so that he could see his sanctimonious self :lol:

at least they cannot give us lectures on morality

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom