What's new

Indian Army stocking up munitions for 40-day war

Ohh. You think women are weak. Take some history classes in a proper school, not in madrasha.
Do you know she was women? View attachment 601922

Why you take credit whatever China do?
Leave this slave mentality. Do something by your own.
Before islam indian women used to die alon with their husbands only those women probably fought who hindus have treated like a pholan devi.

Why you take credit whatever China do
You never thanked us for not joining hands with China and giving you a through spanking you throughly deserved

You are not "Broken Heart" but little hearted people

Do something by your own.
Pics from 27th Feb are probably too fresh in your mind to be posted here. Like your broken heart I didn't want to cause any permanent damage to whatever is between your shoulders.

You may thank me now

My Dear Paks, what has India to do to gain our respect?
Why do you think that India wants to gain Pakistan's respect ?

Does Pakistan ever wants to gain Afghanistan's respect ?

Stop deluding. Pakistan is perceived to be invincible therefore no need to be bothered about anything.

@SIPRA

O Pajee,

What has India to do to gain Our respect?

Look at this thread... 40 days of indian ammunition and all Paks are still unimpressed!!!

@Windjammer has tried to terrify us with The Might of India thread... and yet Paks are rubshing India non-stop...

Seems nobody respects The Might of India here... Poor Indians... they keep on trying to scare us... but YoungPaks, OldPaks... none takes them seriously!

After the annoucement of 100s Tejas to be produced... shouldn't we be a little scared?

Mangus

Well we have every reason to be afraid since not even a single Tejas was seen in yesterday's parade, it only means India is preserving them to conduct a trailer assault on Pakistan.

@SIPRA

O Pajee,

What has India to do to gain Our respect?

Look at this thread... 40 days of indian ammunition and all Paks are still unimpressed!!!

@Windjammer has tried to terrify us with The Might of India thread... and yet Paks are rubshing India non-stop...

Seems nobody respects The Might of India here... Poor Indians... they keep on trying to scare us... but YoungPaks, OldPaks... none takes them seriously!

After the annoucement of 100s Tejas to be produced... shouldn't we be a little scared?

Mangus
Our confidence and tension free state is a direct result of our military leadership’s trust in our hearts and minds.

I tell you one thing sir, Arabs are fighting, iran is fighting, both are fighting for someone else.

We are fighting for ourselves but as low scale proxies. We have a competent leadership that has learned it after 4 decades of experience to NOT GET INVOLVED in others fight.

This i give credit to Gen Raheel Sharif and Gen Qamar Javed Bajwa.

They are a matter of pride for our nation !!!

There is no rocket science here bcz every country incl. Pakistan maintains a healthy amount of weapons and ammunitions in storage.

Any expert here who has knowledge regarding our munition stock please enlighten these Indians. I have read it previously in PDF but not sure about exact number of days.

Back
Top Bottom