What's new

Indian Army stocking up munitions for 40-day war

Using Indian army's rate of ammo expenditure which is 2000 ATGMs excluding 50% reserves fired daily and 25000 Tank rounds fired daily, Pak army ammo will last for 4-5 days at that rate

One of Pakistan's strength against India is that India underestimated Pakistan - and your thinking pattern makes you do that over-and-over again.

40 Days ammunition means ... multifold rise in production and storage capacity and transportation...
Translates to exponential rise in cost...
Simple economics will not let this happen in next few years

Radio silence over India aka Chupp ka
I think all pajeets will come on boarder & piss in Pakistani direction in hope of flooding us. They always had this weird fetish to flood us with their pee. :lol:

I think all pajeets will come on boarder & piss in Pakistani direction in hope of flooding us. They always had this weird fetish to flood us with their pee. :lol:

The military better install fire hydrants on the border

Breaking News :

Pakistan military imported 18 tons of Tea As an emergency measure.

upload_2020-1-27_14-55-56.jpeg

This comes in reply to Pakistan’s neighbour, India, Gearing up for a war by stockpiling munitions for 40 Day long war.

DG ISPR in a surprise press conference, claimed that apart from importing tea in emergence, we have demanded our public to reduce local tea consumption to the best they can so as to accommodate thousands of incoming guests from India.

The strategic interest of tea comes from the recent skirmish of Pak-India during Feb 2019 during which Wing Commander Abhinandan, had a strong scent of Pakistani tea due to which he desired for his plane to be fired upon by PAF and then land in Pakistani lands. His statement “The tea is fantastic” is a proof to verify the claims of Pakistani tea to be extra ordinary. Upon hearing this, thousands of Indian Military officers have decided to undertake the same strategy as Abhinandan, and get into Pakistan Army’s custody to have tea.

This is a Developing Story, Stay tuned for Updates

- STORMBREAKER

@Mangus Ortus Novem @aliyusuf @Mentee @Retired Troll @I S I @hussain0216 @Tumba

Breaking News :

Pakistan military imported 18 tons of Tea As an emergency measure.

View attachment 601892

This comes in reply to Pakistan’s neighbour, India, Gearing up for a war by stockpiling munitions for 40 Day long war.

DG ISPR in a surprise press conference, claimed that apart from importing tea in emergence, we have demanded our public to reduce local tea consumption to the best they can so as to accommodate thousands of incoming guests from India.

The strategic interest of tea comes from the recent skirmish of Pak-India during Feb 2019 during which Wing Commander Abhinandan, had a strong scent of Pakistani tea due to which he desired for his plane to be fired upon by PAF and then land in Pakistani lands. His statement “The tea is fantastic” is a proof to verify the claims of Pakistani tea to be extra ordinary. Upon hearing this, thousands of Indian Military officers have decided to undertake the same strategy as Abhinandan, and get into Pakistan Army’s custody to have tea.

This is a Developing Story, Stay tuned for Updates

- STORMBREAKER

@Mangus Ortus Novem @aliyusuf @Mentee @Retired Troll @I S I @hussain0216 @Tumba
Mitha chikh k

Back
Top Bottom