What's new

Indian Army set to place order for 248 more arjun main battle tanks

Actually, Arjun would have been a great tank if it was inducted in the late 90s. Now, its just a so so tank.

The so so tank is much better than rest of the tanks in the region.

More junk being ordered by the Indian Army. Please double the order.

clown troll.

Another burning hell. :lol: You will not fins these people in other thread but here with few vomiting they will retreat. All of the pakistani weapons are junk and rejected chinese weapons like FC-1 and Type-90 etc. :tdown:

The best tanks are only built in China & Pakistan, they have years of experience in designing, manufacturing & operating them. Indian tanks are so so tanks, whenever Indian tanks faced Pakistan tanks in war India lost. Even in 71, India lost war & large parts of its land....

I normally don't indulge trolls but I'd really like to hear your version of the war. Which part of land did India loose? Which Tank battle did India loose? And if India did loose the war how in the world was Bangladesh formed??
You might want to look up Patton Nagar and the Battle of Longewal.

I normally don't indulge trolls but I'd really like to hear your version of the war. Which part of land did India loose? Which Tank battle did India loose? And if India did loose the war how in the world was Bangladesh formed??

he will never comeback. :cheers: I have seen in this forum these trolls make laughable comments and after that retreats.

IA badly needs to change its attitude towards indigenous products........it has to become somewhat realistic and steady towards its requirements so that our undoubtly slow but steady DRDO can come up with descent products nd can have confidence in these products

IA asking for topnotch world beating products from DRDO is justifiable on their part but IA should understand the importance of self reliance which inherently comes from a indigenous weapon,......... a home made weapon may come out to be somewhat less capable than the worlds best but in terms of freedom it provides to the customer aka IA it is worth every penny spent on it :cheers:

IA badly needs to change its attitude towards indigenous products........it has to become somewhat realistic and steady towards its requirements so that our undoubtly slow but steady DRDO can come up with descent products nd can have confidence in these products

IA asking for topnotch world beating products from DRDO is justifiable on their part but IA should understand the importance of self reliance which inherently comes from a indigenous weapon,......... a home made weapon may come out to be somewhat less capable than the worlds best but in terms of freedom it provides to the customer aka IA it is worth every penny spent on it :cheers:

Yeah,IA should focus on indigenous products and they are now doing it.Example-Akash,Rohini radar,BFSR-SR and MR,NVG,NBC suits,Nag missile,Assault rifles etc.
But one thing I will differ from you.DRDO may be slow but never develops inferior products,infact their products are comparable to world best.Like the 5 km range Nag ATGM,IA was so impressed that they called it world's deadliest ATGM,Akash-2.5 times cheaper than Spada 2000 but is better,Pinaka,Arjun the list just goes on and on.Arjun easily difited the overhyped T 90S.IA had even restricted it to use the bms because then there would have been no chance left for T90S.
REGARDS....

Yeah...true man,

it is just a false general perception that DRDO delivers inferior products. But the truth is vice versa. And most time delays are due to IA's own fault. They change their requirements too often. But one thing for sure, if DRDO start taking help of Private firms like tata, l&t these processes will speed up and india will be having a world class defence industry.

he wont reply

Hey bro..........why did you reply???? Chk his name: "senselesstalk." He's just living up to his name; that's all!!!!

BTW, I don't think BD was a result of a war. We all very well know that what India did to Pakistan in 1971 was something else than a war.

:smokin:

Hey bro..........why did you reply???? Chk his name: "senselesstalk." He's just living up to his name; that's all!!!!

BTW, I don't think BD was a result of a war. We all very well know that what India did to Pakistan in 1971 was something else than a war.

:smokin:

Was curious to see if he has a version. I love reading military fiction.

You can't understand his view or logic. For that you first need to get (un)educated in a Pakistani Medersa.

Posts like the above will not help the cause of this thread and your membership. Post reported!

Yeah,IA should focus on indigenous products and they are now doing it.Example-Akash,Rohini radar,BFSR-SR and MR,NVG,NBC suits,Nag missile,Assault rifles etc.
But one thing I will differ from you.DRDO may be slow but never develops inferior products,infact their products are comparable to world best.Like the 5 km range Nag ATGM,IA was so impressed that they called it world's deadliest ATGM,Akash-2.5 times cheaper than Spada 2000 but is better,Pinaka,Arjun the list just goes on and on.Arjun easily difited the overhyped T 90S.IA had even restricted it to use the bms because then there would have been no chance left for T90S.
REGARDS....

praising indigenous products is a good thing but one has to see the reality too. By saying the above, you pretend to know more than the end users them selves? IA in this case. A little reality check will not hurt.

Back
Top Bottom