What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Indian persons in charge of procurement have reached higher levels of incompetence. But anyway I would have to say that either the Indian army chief is a liar or if he is telling the truth maybe this is why the Indian army was so ineffective when Bombay was attacked??
well internal security is not a primary task of IA...it was coast guard arm which was supposed to protect coastal cities like Mumbai but they actually failed (they are now undergoing modernization too).....as far as army chiefs this statement is concerned, its really hard to believe that india 'll go out of ammu in 2 days. surely he wants to protect the armies interest in budget by giving such statements. well any army chief would do the same when he knws that the neighbours aint friendly.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Golden chance to liberate kashmir.Really:rofl::rofl:
hehehe...good one mate!

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

That is inevitable as the sun rises. As is the division of India by China and Pakistan
ohhh yes...it will happen immediately after the independence of Baluchistan.....

please please stop the BS mate!! stick to the topic!!

What Indian army chief is a liar or Indians are incompetent at procurement?? too hard to choose??

Just wage a war against India then u able to conclude our IA chief is a liar or Indians are incompetent at procurement.

Of course your speculation is more likely truthful than Indian army Chief . lol,

thankyou for that but i am not a think tanker or anything else........well my statement does not challenge any official statement but i have full power to give my opinion here on PDF,,,lol that's what u r doing here.

This for enemies to underestimate us..............

What is so difficult for you to comprehend. Either Indian procurement is inadequate or Indian army chief is a liar.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

India was there and will remain till the end of times..Not Sure about Pakistan though.. Most probably it will implode into Balochistan and Punjab

You are off topic as usual. We are talking about Indian procurement and incompetence here

Next time the Indian chief wants to fight defense cuts at least he should say something believable. 2 days of ammo ? Like seriously

Next time the Indian chief wants to fight defense cuts at least he should say something believable. 2 days of ammo ? Like seriously

most probably error from the side of journalist (as crappy as they are in India) ... must be 2 months...

^^^^^

or probably asking for raise in defense budget or asking for swift decision from the govt side ... but still 2 days ??? man whos gonna believe this .. thr are ammunition depots spreadin to miles underground...

For more Defence expenditure.
But, China manufacture ammunition by ourself, India import them!!

its a little hard to believe that we have 2 days of ammo left should war occur.:)

i remember reading that in 2010 we had built up stocks to sustain a 2 month conflict . considering we have had no wars since then (even taking into account training exercises) there is no way the stocks would have depleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom