What's new

Indian Army preparing for war: Pak media

Yes I agree with you .

Kargil war was waged by Mujahideens not NLI .

Ajmal Kasab is not a Pakistani .

Osama Bin Laden was not killed in Pakistan

Shia and Sunnis were always very friendly until an evil yindoo Baniya created a rift 1400 years back .

Also Annunakis are conspiring against Pakistan as Pakistan is a challenge to their galaxy spanning civilization .

What a logic?? Because all above are lies (As you are saying) that is why you are right!! Do you have better argument?

Indian Media have learn this art of creating a news out of thin Air using non existence sources or unknown sources. If u guys watch it closely usually a News paper based in Israel starts a Anti Muslim propaganda News using unknown sources or un named officials then rest of Jewish media all over the world runs with it using the original news paper which created the news as a legit source no one questions the source used by the original news paper itself.

Blasphemy! Now you need to be killed!

If religious bigotry didn't exist in India then you have the right to question it till them its pot calling the kettle black.

Yes I agree with you .

Kargil war was waged by Mujahideens not NLI .

Ajmal Kasab is not a Pakistani .

Osama Bin Laden was not killed in Pakistan

Shia and Sunnis were always very friendly until an evil yindoo Baniya created a rift 1400 years back .

Also Annunakis are conspiring against Pakistan as Pakistan is a challenge to their galaxy spanning civilization .
What about grey ones? I heard IA has captured one of those 3:-)taz: ,:chilli:,:bounce: )doing secret experiment in Siachen. Why do u think IA doing in that icy hell?

Hell i care what indian or pakistani media has to say about waging a war against each other. Pakistani Armed forced are well capable of defending their borders and also possess a feasable ability to launch a counter punch in response of any hostility or misadventure.
Though i must admit the recent borders clashes are merely there to create hypes among nationals on both sides to prove and justify their huge defence budget allocations.
Further pakistan is not as endangered by india as compared to the damage being caused by corrupt local politicians. Future itself seems rather bleak in their hands.

I think we have had enough of these dumb discussion about India/pakistan war, if it happens and we can finally see whose lully is bigger then we can come back here and measure it again.

India preparing for war... Meanwhile Maoist are stepping up attacks and taking more and more territory and their influence across the Red Corridor is growing.

India preparing for war... Meanwhile Maoist are stepping up attacks and taking more and more territory and their influence across the Red Corridor is growing.
Sorry buddy, the trend is opposite. Maoists are loosing influence. The violent ones are decreasing.

why do countries disgrace pakistan so much lately. But I am sure that india would never dare to attack pakistan. Even tough they got up to date equipment;)

Now Pakistan media talking about war after Indian media. :hitwall:

PDF fan guys news here just one news ran about IAF chief ststement...
and the transfer of fighters on IAF near Pakistan border was heard.....

Now Pakistan media talking about war after Indian media. :hitwall:

PDF fan guys news here just one news ran about IAF chief ststement...
and the transfer of fighters on IAF near Pakistan border was heard.....

Yes they are, Indian Govt., Indian Army & Indian Intel Agencies are constructing lies against Pakistan daily & they want to go on war with Pakistan. I also strongly believe Indians are in the process of building similar lies to Bombay attacks on the hotels & they are building up lies similar to their parliament attacks. All these were planned from inside India with the help of foreign powers & they are in the process of constructing another lies which will frame Pakistan as an enemy.

Lies & propaganda is part or scheme of India Govt., Indian lifestyle & shining India.

If India ever had the guts to attack us, they would have done it in 1948 and Kargil, in 1965 they wouldn't have been so eager for a ceasefire and wouldn't have amassed almost a million solders at our border just to retreat unconditionally.

Truth is, India never had the guts!!

It is not propaganda, It is news.

You forget about Operation Gibraltar (lie told to Pakistami public), Kargil (lie told to the world), Osama Bin Laden (Lie told to the world).

Typical ignorant little troll......OG was a classified operation, Kargil was a tactical operation and OBL stayed under the radar in Pakistan just like he stayed under the radar in Afghanistan for the first 3-4 years of intense war/operations by most of the worlds top Militaries along with the sole super power.

Back
Top Bottom