What's new

Indian army post on fire

And here is a PS image of an Indian Donkey.

dc-Cover-k5lqgjf7gavacidnvogem1i6j0-20161001075000.Medi.jpeg
He is not a donkey.. He is a soldier..

You will clap even more in future- If the Govt- really gets serious about It-
Sure you guys also said the some stuff after URI attacks. And you guys said the same stuff after Mumbai attacks. You guys said the same stuff after 1998 Indian nuclear explosion. You guys said same stuff during Afghan jihad . And heck even 6 months after 1947 you guys said the same stuff. I guess indian government is one of the most inserious governments of the world lol

Forget Hanuman, where was Allah when your country got sliced into 2 :rolleyes1:

@Maddd , @Windjammer
Donot quote someone god and Allah in between.

Lesson on respecting a soldier from A Pakistani is like getting a lesson on respecting other religions from a wahabi :lol:
Allah, probably want to make you sandwitch in between two muslim states.
Haseena's days are short , other than politician people of both countries have good gestures towards each other.

Sure you guys also said the some stuff after URI attacks. And you guys said the same stuff after Mumbai attacks. You guys said the same stuff after 1998 Indian nuclear explosion. You guys said same stuff during Afghan jihad . And heck even 6 months after 1947 you guys said the same stuff. I guess indian government is one of the most inserious governments of the world lol

Some people are very forgetful :azn:

So can you elaborate what the hell was he doing in our hood with full weapons and stuff? I don't think you came here for hunting deers.

Not the first time a soldier has crossed the LoC inadvertently... Usually they are returned by BOTH sides...

You must have missed the latest news, like todays news :partay: Go check it out in the Indian Defence section

Let's see when does your army accepts and discloses their losses, after all BSF were allowed to collect bodies. :rolleyes:

Let's see when does your army accepts and discloses their losses, after all BSF were allowed to collect bodies. :rolleyes:

OH yes 3 posts ...destroyed 20 killed, Indian soldiers raising white flags and running away. The shit you people are made to believe :lol:

And some people are drunk . Go to bed dude I will talk to you tommorow

As i said, some people forget things too easily... :lol:

As of Today- Your own General(retired) and former President Musharraf admits Pakistan stands isolated- And that is without India officially declaring Pakistan a terror state- or an artificial entity(like Katju wants)- Which why I said- This Govt- does not have the stomach, they still want talks and evidence sharing-

Some people are very forgetful :azn:

Not the first time a soldier has crossed the LoC inadvertently... Usually they are returned by BOTH sides...
Yeah right . Right after the so called surgical strikes. He became a Rambo and decided to conquer entire Pakistan haha.
Last time few months back one Pakistani soldier crossed border by mistake and was killed even after when he mentioned he crossed the border by mistake . So you guys should be grateful that Mr. Chandu is still alive . And we didn't took revenge from him for the sake of our fallen soldier

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom