What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said what

Narendra Modi, Gujarat Chief Minister
From China\'s intrusions to Pakistan\'s ambushes- UPA Government has been absolutely lax in securing Indian borders. When will Centre wake up?

Arun Jaitley, Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha
There are serious foreign policy issues. So whoever gives the answers will be required to answer those. Therefore, the members saying that the PM giving a statement, will be more appropriate

Omar Abdullah, Chief Minister, Jammu and Kashmir
These incidents don\'t help efforts to normalise or even improve relations with Pak & call in to question the Pak Govt\'s recent overtures.

RPN Singh, Minister State for Home
If Pakistan wants better relations with India then this is not the way. Defenece Minister and External Affairs minister would make a statement on this issue.

Shahnawaz Hussain, BJP leader
Pakistan is violating every day but we are flying doves. Pakistan has to be answered in a language they understand. We are a large country and we have shown large heartedness, but sometimes tough action needs to be taken.

Farooq Abdullah, National Conference chief
India can\'t take this lying down. Killing and infiltration must end, but talks must continue.

Rajeev Shukla, Congress leader and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs
I think it is very unfortunate incident. We will act according to the provision. We will take necessary actions.

Gurudas Dasgupta, Left leader
Condemn the incident but talks should go on.

NHn0sK7.png

The entire thread and we see only one statement from bharotis aka Indians that "KILL Pakistanis as revenge"

One wonders that few days back Indian army killed Pakistanis/ soldier/s but you Indians were too shy to accept Pakistani right to revenge killing of its soldier/s people by Indian Army.

The bottom line is : Indians must come out of this self-hurt pity attitude towards themselves and accept the reality that its a war zone and when Indian army kill Pakistani soldiers then you must be prepared for killing of your own ones at the hands of other side.

its a sorry state of affairs and must end from both sides.

On this incident: Well first investigate the matter if Indian post was ambushed at all or it was an attack on Indian army infiltrating Pakistani side of Kashmir.

Because just yesterday there was this thread based on Dunya News report that "Indian Army kidnapped 5 Kashmiris from Poonch area along LoC by crossing over to Pakistani side".

even I laughed that how come they can cross over and kidnapped Pakistanis BUT the same incident of alleged killing of Indian soldiers is reported by Indian media in the same area POONCH. Now tell me guys as you bharotis were laughing yesterday the how come Indian army can cross over to Pakistani side, I ask you how our Pakistani soldiers cross over to Indian Occupied Kashmir side? were you sleeping ?

There is this possibility that Indian army might had crossed over again to kidnap more Kashmiris from Pakistani side and they were fired upon and 5 fallen down.

All this start with giving cover fire to the jihadis who want to infiltrate in J&K.

Just replace the word Indians with Pakistanis and the same reply we get when PA soldiers are killed.

We find such provocations 99% from Indian posters here even the funniest is that even old members register with new ids and take part in calling for more killings of Pakistanis along with posts from old ids of theirs.

Even if we take your above one line statement as true then its end of argument and also of any protest from any side.

You kill ours we killed yours. its a fair play then 50-50.

why to waste 50 odd pages on being rondo then. just move on

Shiv Sena is Hindu terrorist organization and it will breath on its terrorism forever

They are nationalist actually. Nothing wrong in that. Nobody considers them terrorists (not even pakistan) except some of PDF members.

Weren't Indians acting all bad-a$$ in a thread a week ago (about Pakistani Soldier Killed by Indian Firing) I guess this is the revenge.Good Job for taking the revenge.It will ensure that Indians think twice next time.

From what you state above it does show that u must be real happy seeing soldiers dying across the border and in both places whether India or Pakistan...animosities and revenge will keep continuing unless we do not mend both of our's mindsets.

They are nationalist actually. Nothing wrong in that. Nobody considers them terrorists (not even pakistan) except some of PDF members.

:)))))))) nationalists do not call for lynching own Muslims because the nationalists are hindus and the others are not.

you know the reality of shiv sena, who are terrorizing even own citizens on many occasions.

From what you state above it does show that u must be real happy seeing soldiers dying across the border and in both places whether India or Pakistan...animosities and revenge will keep continuing unless we do not mend both of our's mindsets.

This is what is being advocated by flamboyant posters mostly from India and few from Pakistan.
Must end.

if not then they must stop being rondoos

And the cycle continues..i mean it's only natural unless the other party is too weak to take revenge.

Cycle of violence will end only when your obsession with Kashmir will end. These small scale incursions will not get you Kashmir. We are not weak and you will see a fitting reply pretty soon. Unfortunate but true.

:)))))))) nationalists do not call for lynching own Muslims because the nationalists are hindus and the others are not.

you know the reality of shiv sena, who are terrorizing even own citizens on many occasions.

Well its not about Hindu Muslim thing. Sometimes they oppose people from northern India too. I dont support them anyways.

^^ We have enough threads to discuss politics.... Lets avoid this in this thread if not (i feel) it would be a disrespect to those 5 brave soldiers who lost their life in the hands of enemies....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom