What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the cowardly, puppet we assume to be the PM or his smaller version we assume to be the Defense and/or Home minister(s) will blabber the same nonsense:

'We condemn this attack and an immediate investigation will go through. This will be taken up seriously with Pakistan in the next border meeting'.

Then there will be another candle light march and then everything will die down as usual.

Why do we even show we love our soldiers?

Better tell them go and commit suicide for protecting a nation with no apathy.

:hitwall:

May these heroes find eternal peace in the hereafter and may their families be given strength to bear their losses.

Dude don't bring politics into every thread.

So they kill us and we kill them. The cycle goes on. Entire world must be laughing at us.

Unfortunate, last week it was a Pakistani soldier, before that it was Indian, and before that Pakistani. Both sides are acting like children...

Well "Revenge" is not patented...... and Army posts are not only one side of the boarder.... But if this continues god bless us (i mean both nations)
And the cycle continues..i mean it's only natural unless the other party is too weak to take revenge.

You're in a good position.

The cowardly, slimy slugs in our establishment would tell the army to draw down.

As long as the current regime is in power, you can even invade our country. Be 100% assured there will be no retaliation and all the soldiers will be disarmed to welcome you.

Listen, I don't take sides. sure I feel for Pakistan naturally, but I try to be as neutral as possible. It hurts if blood is split be it anyone.
Anyways,
I think, this could escalate. hawks in the indian establishment could take over and in Pakistan a new govt could be under more pressure.

I appreciate your thinking. But think again, is there anything else than the fear of a greater loss that can stop pakistani aggression towards our nation? And everything comes back to the same old hindu-muslim enemity.

No it doesn't. Don't confuse nationalism (which is a secular concept) with religious violence. The Pak Army has Muslim, Christian, Hindu and even recently Sikh (and so on) members. The India Army has Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh (and so on) members in it's ranks. What part of that has to do with hindu-muslim enmity?

I appreciate your thinking. But think again, is there anything else than the fear of a greater loss that can stop pakistani aggression towards our nation? And everything comes back to the same old hindu-muslim enemity.

Well this is not the first time an army personal killed by opposite nation (this case IA)... I am sure this is not going to be the last.... these things kept on happening on LOC and IB time to time....

Listen, I don't take sides. sure I feel for Pakistan naturally, but I try to be as neutral as possible. It hurts if blood is split be it anyone.
Anyways,
I think, this could escalate. hawks in the indian establishment could take over and in Pakistan a new govt could be under more pressure.

It won't escalate, things like this happen every other week.

So they kill us and we kill them. The cycle goes on. Entire world must be laughing at us.

We can't kill them in retaliation dude.

Half the time, our troops have to wait for orders from the 'centre'.

Even today, Army has to wait for orders for any major form of retaliation; that is level of paranoia the civilian dodos has since Indira's interaction with Gen. Manekshaw.

Why do you think after the 1971 war, the babus stripped the military of their authority?

Why do you think that they now don't involve in any conflict no matter what happens to the country? Because in a conflict, the Armed forces have FULL power to say NO to the civilian government if it comes in the way.

That's why.

True.. Half the time, normal public does not even get to know

The news is suppressed, because that's what is done for attacks by PLA troops on our eastern camps.

Look how desperate the regime was to suppress the Chinese infiltration.

Despite that the news leaked to public.

So that the public doesn't get pissed and raise its voice.

Now the cowardly, puppet we assume to be the PM or his smaller version we assume to be the Defense and/or Home minister(s) will blabber the same nonsense:

'We condemn this attack and an immediate investigation will go through. This will be taken up seriously with Pakistan in the next border meeting'.

Then there will be another candle light march and then everything will die down as usual.

Why do we even show we love our soldiers?

Better tell them go and commit suicide for protecting a nation with no apathy.

:hitwall:

May these heroes find eternal peace in the hereafter and may their families be given strength to bear their losses.

Very true ,these third rate congressis wont do anything ,am sure they wont allow IA to do any retaliatory action also

Well in that case lets take this incident like an isolated one and our government should invite nawaz sharif, pass the time lecturing peace, throw party in his honor while our soldiers die at the hands of pakistanis. Right??

These things do keep happening, but how to stop them?? Simply forget the life given by our soldiers or reply in such a manner that pakistanis dare not think about doing this kind of thing to our soldiers.

It is actions like these that open the eyes of people.

But fellow Indians (some here itself in this forum as we all know), just don't care.

They will still want the same system to exist, have no respect for soldiers' lives and still support and defend the evil of the present.

Well in that case lets take this incident like an isolated one and our government should invite nawaz sharif, pass the time lecturing peace, throw party in his honor while our soldiers die at the hands of pakistanis. Right??

These things do keep happening, but how to stop them?? Simply forget the life given by our soldiers or reply in such a manner that pakistanis dare not think about doing this kind of thing to our soldiers.

My dear friend last time it was a Pakistani soldier at receiving end....But if you want to take this issue seriously with PA or pakistan u need a Govt who has some back bone.... (not the present one)....All we can do is feel sorry for that brave soldiers who lost their lives and hope their life doesnt go in vein....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom