What's new

Indian Army post ambushed along LoC, casualties feared

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Indian I would say if we fail to take revenge for our soldiers martyrdom, then it would be better that india is taken over by pakistan and all hindus are converted to muslims. Failing to take revenge would mean that ghandhi was right saying all hindus are cowards.

I want revenge.

This is indo pak matter,not hindu muslim bullshit.
This action itself is a reaction to IA killing 2 PAK soldiers a few days ago.which was probably a reaction to PA firing.
Of course now IA too will wait for revenge at suitable time.Some poor pak soldiers will die soon.And then cycle will continue.
Its a cycle of useless deaths on both sides.

Well there were some efforts in place to normalise the relationship..... Now lets wait and see state or nonstate actors behind this.... (btw does it matters who did it???)

As an Indian I would say if we fail to take revenge for our soldiers martyrdom, then it would be better that india is taken over by pakistan and all hindus are converted to muslims. Failing to take revenge would mean that ghandhi was right saying all hindus are cowards.

I want revenge. At lest 50 of those suar bastards should be killed and their bodies mutilated.

Ara bhai jaan chodangay nahi ,just wait for a week .we will have our revenge.

Weren't Indians acting all bad-a$$ in a thread a week ago (about Pakistani Soldier Killed by Indian Firing) I guess this is the revenge.Good Job for taking the revenge.It will ensure that Indians think twice next time.

Well there were some efforts in place to normalise the relationship..... Now lets wait and see state or nonstate actors behind this.... (btw does it matters who did it???)

the answer will be obvious it will be non state actors.

Weren't Indians acting all bad-a$$ in a thread a week ago (about Pakistani Soldier Killed by Indian Firing) I guess this is the revenge.Good Job for taking the revenge.It will ensure that Indians think twice next time.

Well "Revenge" is not patented...... and Army posts are not only one side of the boarder.... But if this continues god bless us (i mean both nations)

Don't worry....its a cycle.expect a few PA casualities within a short time.

This could be serious. Indian establishment is already under pressure from China and now this could push them to make a dangerous decision.

Hawks on the indian side could activate themselves. If the fire was from Pakistan troops, it could be trouble. But lets see. A flag meeting must be held.

This is the exact pakistani mentality that forces me to call for at least ten times greater revenge for our martyred soldiers. Revenge is the only way these barbaric muslims will understand.

Do not make it Hindu Vs Muslim... And if you think his mentality is bad you are trying to match "His"Mentality with this post...

Now the cowardly, puppet we assume to be the PM or his smaller version we assume to be the Defense and/or Home minister(s) will blabber the same nonsense:

'We condemn this attack and an immediate investigation will go through. This will be taken up seriously with Pakistan in the next border meeting'.

Then there will be another candle light march and then everything will die down as usual.

Why do we even show we love our soldiers?

Better tell them go and commit suicide for protecting a nation with no apathy.

:hitwall:

May these heroes find eternal peace in the hereafter and may their families be given strength to bear their losses.

This could be serious. Indian establishment is already under pressure from China and now this could push them to make a dangerous decision.

Hawks on the indian side could activate themselves. If the fire was from Pakistan troops, it could be trouble. But lets see. A flag meeting must be held.

Well i share your worry.... But do not worry about Indian establishment.... They are some spineless bunch sitting in south block trying to save their own rear in coming election.... Nothng happens.... we are not even playing cricket to stop it...

You're in a good position.

The cowardly, slimy slugs in our establishment would tell the army to draw down.

As long as the current regime is in power, you can even invade our country. Be 100% assured there will be no retaliation and all the soldiers will be disarmed to welcome you.

Do not make it Hindu Vs Muslim... And if you think his mentality is bad you are trying to match "His"Mentality with this post...

Agreed, this has little to do with religion and more to do with nationalism.

Now, about the article. I'm going to reserve my judgement, because we don't have facts. It could simply be a bunch of militants, both sides are known to quickly blame the other side before facts have been established on the ground.

All I will say is that this is just another incident in a long list of such events.

The only thing Indian Army will think twice will be on how to kill more than 5 Pakistani next time.. As someone said above, the cycle will continue..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom