What's new

Indian Army patrol spotted inside China (Dec 2020)

It's more like they got 3km inside by mistake. If your going that deep you don't go with 5 army jawans & that too sitting there getting filmed like they have come to some birthday party. 🤣🤣

never understand Indian‘s logic
just like their ex-general:
India has transgressed LAC more often than China: V.K. Singh
Is that a worth showing off thing?
“ oh yeah, I stole something, and didn't get caught!”

When a thief comes into your house, the only justifiable course of action is to give them a beating when they are caught. During the Dynastic periods China also used to parade criminals down the street, which no doubt helped deter many criminals.

Way to go threatening a civilian on the wrong side of the border. Very professional conduct.

Therefore, Indian soldiers did not dare to face Chinese soldiers, and entered Chinese territory during a period of time when there were no Chinese soldiers patrolling.
Wow, a group of brave Indian soldiers.

I've seen footage of Indian flag being planted on the roof of the Chinese parliament by Indian Commandos.

Here's one of the decorated Indian Commando.

this is your commando who surrendered in 1998 and 1971.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
indians are compulsive liars, pathetic in their state of being and have little to no conscience morality.

ha ha ha. .....a pakistanis are respected world over for their truthfulness. because of good habits they are expelled enmass from europe , gulf countries .:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Therefore, Indian soldiers did not dare to face Chinese soldiers, and entered Chinese territory during a period of time when there were no Chinese soldiers patrolling.
Wow, a group of brave Indian soldiers.

They actually lost a Tibetan soldier on the mission to capture some unmanned hills south of the Pangong River because they were so scared of PLA confrontation that they kept the mission super duper secret. So secret, in fact, that the regular IA didn't know about it and didn't inform them of Indian mine fields in the area. :dance3::man_in_love:

Back
Top Bottom