What's new

indian army parade 2020 seems as circus

TheGreatParathaEmpire on the march! @SIPRA @StormBreaker

GanguTerroristArmy is only good at torture, rape and murder of PakKashmiris in IoJK...

We must enjoy these 'parades' of TheGreatParathaEmpire! ... it is great demonstration of their culture!!!
Lol i can laugh by imagining indian army advancing in that superman bike pose towards pakistan

Thats a woman?
Thori izzat de do ussay - she is also the parade adjutant.

My 10 years old son, watching the video and without reading the title of the thread asked me.... are they circus-men or soldiers? I told him these are Indian soldiers and he asked, why are they acting like circus-men then?
The video of parade was alright till the bikes arrived.

Guys seriously lets not make fun of a women leading men. Its a good thing not a bad thing. My only question is what is this bike force. 5 MEN riding a bike. Whats the purpose of these sort of stunts? What are these stuntman good for? Especially in Army. They must be inspired from US in ww2 they used Harleys. But they are using some cheap 70 or 100 cc bikes.

The only thing deterring anyone from fighting India is the aftermath.

There will be 1.4 billion gangus that need to be taken care of and all the poo that needs to be cleaned up
It'll be like managing a zoo full of rabid monkies.
Yaaas .! 1.4 billion poo jokes.. that’s a new thread right there.

The only thing deterring anyone from fighting India is the aftermath.

There will be 1.4 billion gangus that need to be taken care of and all the poo that needs to be cleaned up.

It'll be like managing a zoo full of rabid monkies.
Going in hard....dam.! .them rabid monkeys really got to you huh?

Female leading contingent is awesome but we know how woman are treated in general in india.. also bike stunts are just depicting dare and fitness of army.. I think they are dedicated like sportsman???

Back
Top Bottom