What's new

Indian Army:Pakistan welcome to withdraw from Siachen,but we won't withdraw

Practice at staging encounters?

You Indians are truly a miserable lot. :lol:

Its not staging encounters..

Naming the Northern light infantry as kashmiri mujahiddins are wonders done by you :lol:
:no:
Bleeding india with thousands of cuts are the another part of such wonders :oops:

Naming the Northern light infantry as kashmiri mujahiddins are wonders done by you :lol:
Bleeding india with thousands of cuts are the another part of such wonders :oops:

Were the NLI not Kashmiri mujahadeen?

Simply recognizing them as a paramilitary force is what got you Indians in trouble last time. :lol:

Paa Singh Ji,

Did we attack and destroy Harminder Sahib, the holiest Sikh place in the world.

Didi we kill over three thousand Sikhs in Dilli alone, in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi's murder.

Are we responsible in some manner that there is hardly any Sikh person inducted in RAW or IB.

Are we responsible for Hindu- Sikh rivalry in Canada.

Are we responsible for turning KPS Gill into butcher of Punjab.

Sir, we are not responsible for all this.

Paa Singh Ji,

Didi we kill over three thousand Sikhs in Dilli alone, in the aftermath of Indira Gandhi's murder.

Are we responsible in some manner that there is hardly any Sikh person inducted in RAW or IB.

You did enough in 1947 in Lahore/Multan/Lyallpu.

innocent people seem to carry guns on the other side of the border only. as you have clearly proved on another thread.
if they show up here, they will be considered criminals and dealt with accordingly

Kashmiri mass graves must be filled with militants. :rolleyes:

Paa Singh Ji,

how it is related with siachin? :blink:

Were the NLI not Kashmiri mujahadeen?

Simply recognizing them as a paramilitary force is what got you Indians in trouble last time. :lol:

:rofl:
u even dint recognize them..did u? :no:
you said,u dont have control on them :lol: and these are not our men..
i want to see to how much extent u will refuse :oops:

gimme a gun n lemme sit on the top of the roof n behind the rocks..then i will show u how much i can kill without getting a scratch :oops:

It is more than 700,000 security force personnel stationed in Kashmir.

Indian Army - about 350,000

Indian Para-Military - 360,000, including Rashtriya Rifles

Indian Police - probably around 100,000

*Fact reinstated*

What is Indian Police? never heard of it before.

We have a separate police force maintained by each state. So we have Delhi police but no indian police.

if you want to count the J&K police as not part of J&K then no one can help you. They after all are recruited from among the people of J&K.

J&K wants 15 more police battalions - Times Of India
There seem to be just 35,000 J&K policemen. I am going to assume the rest of ur numbers are just as inflated

Indians who are living in dream world must know that Pakistan will not go away. The PA troops have captured Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, and some positions of Kargil (not formally shown on world map). As long as the people of I.O.K are with us and want our support, we will not go away. In the meantime, we have other things to do as well side by side. Ever since war on terror started, Pakistan has moved on to expand its territory towards the west (Afghanistan).

go and have a war with them and they will come with the nuclear option as they can not match us in a conventional battle and see that most areas of both the countries are filled with dead bodies of the nuclear fall out.

Did I say anything about conventional war? Just don't convert the LOC as IB and wait for a chance. There is always unconventional methods to do such things. If Pakistan can fight an unconventional war for decades with us, then we can do the it much effectively.

why not make peace with every one and be a larger part as humans shedding the peety difference on grounds of some elses political agenda.
Oh! Do they have the similar thoughts? If that is possible, then there will be no borders in the world.

Indians who are living in dream world must know that Pakistan will not go away. The PA troops have captured Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Kashmir, and some positions of Kargil (not formally shown on world map). As long as the people of I.O.K are with us and want our support, we will not go away. In the meantime, we have other things to do as well side by side. Ever since war on terror started, Pakistan has moved on to expand its territory towards the west (Afghanistan).

all the best ...try hard:flame:

Back
Top Bottom