What's new

Indian Army:Pakistan welcome to withdraw from Siachen,but we won't withdraw

Are you suggesting that the state's police force and paramilitary force be dismantled ?

:lol: ? Is that how you folks roll in Pakistan ? Dismantle the police force and give every civilian a gun to protect himself ?

Good plan :lol:
Its 700,000 regular force is sitting their , DO not include police or any enforcement agency which come directly under judicial system. Wonder why so scared having that huge army.....it proves people wants to get rid of this foreign occupation.

Its 700,000 regular force is sitting their , DO not include police or any enforcement agency which come directly under judicial system. Wonder why so scared having that huge army.....it proves people wants to get rid of this foreign occupation.

No. The number of army personnel in Kashmir is approximately 350000. Which is still quite high in comparison but by no means an overwhelming force.

Besides--India intends to keep Kashmir and kashmiris safe. We cannot let our guard down and let Pakistan send their pathan-pashtun raiders to kill/loot/rape/destabilize Kashmiris like the LAST TIME--now can we ?

PS: I made a mistake. According to sandy the number of army personnel+support staff only comes around to 40000.

Thanks

No. The number of army personnel in Kashmir is approximately 350000. Which is still quite high in comparison but by no means an overwhelming force.

Besides--India intends to keep Kashmir and kashmiris safe. We cannot let our guard down and let Pakistan send their pathan-pashtun raiders to kill/loot/rape/destabilize Kashmiris like the LAST TIME--now can we ?

PS: I made a mistake. According to sandy the number of army personnel+support staff only comes around to 40000.

Thanks

You can add more forces. Our pastuns, punjabis, gilgitis, baltis will still keep coming until we free our people.

Sleep tight, hope you don't see a Khan baba tonight.

You can add more forces. Our pastuns, punjabis, gilgitis, baltis will still keep coming until we free our people.

Khan baba got shot in the rear yesterday. He is now in an Indian army hospital--and will be released back into Pakistan soon as they get the bullet out.

Its stuck pretty deep and the doctors are having a tough time. You just sit tight "bro".

:pakistan:

Look carefully again mate.. These pashtuns etc etc are descending on places like quetta, peshawar karachi etc these days instead of Kashmir.. Looks like some other areas are up for freedom much before Kashmir ;)

This is the first time that such a senior Indian Army officer has accepted without any compunction that they were the aggressors and that they illegally occupied Siachen, "if in the excuse of expeditions they come and occupy that area, it would cause a lot of threat to us. So we occupied it in '84." They occupied an area because they perceived a threat. It clearly means that the area was not occupied and the Indian Army conducted an act of aggression. It also means that India is certainly not a status-quo power as they famously proclaim.

And they expect that Pakistan should should sign on the maps, accepting and rewarding Indian aggression. Pakistan should never sign on any such documents as this would tantamount to accepting Indian aggression. His statement as I mentioned above is the first Indian confession of a blatant aggression and must be archived for future references.

It was indeed very difficult to understand what the Army Commander was blabbering - if this is the standard of their army commanders, the rest can be well understood. :)

He was articulate and perfect to the point, i wonder what you can udnerstand if you cant even understand this.

The agreement says going northwards. The northwards extends from North West West to North West to North to North East to North East East. Please improve your knowledge base.

The Army Commander also said, "Now northwards, if you literally and practically take northwards, it is along the Saltoro Range. The Pakistan's contention is that actually northwards means that it runs through the Karakoram Pass." He said, if you literally and practically take northwards, it also means that there are other norths as well which he says is Pakistan's stand. If your north points towards only one direction, I can understand your physical state :).

The intellectual difference between General Kiyani and this Army commander is visible to be so large that, he can only troll against him. I agree with you. :)

what random ****, you are talking as if your born with articulation and integrity when actual evidence suggests the opposite.

cold revenge will bring us and our nation the same name Pakistan has acumulated over the years.
Do you want to have your nations name tarnished or be remembered as the nation that stands by what it says and lives to the honor our forefathers have preserved for cneturies

yep you read it right.
I will be one among those who would be protesting in the streets for initiating a war that is not called for.
I and a lot of INDIANS willbe reeady to settle for making the presnt LOC as the IB, but we do not want another grain of sand that the Pakistanis are holding. Let them have their piece of Kashmir and lets have ours ans start thinking about peace to us and our soldiers

if you want to keep what u have today,u shud be greedy and ask for what u dont have.Else peace wont happen at your convenience and u ll suffer.

This is what happened in the Shimla agreement in 1973 and why didn't we keep the land we won in Punjab?

Yeh bakchod baadhshaein bahuth hogyein, khan baba ke baatein uske actions se aur khatarnak hain.

Indian govt is making mistakes after mistakes. First Govt of India support to create armed wing of Bangalis, then second known blunder Siachin. After all these aggression , India had no position to raise flag during Kargil operation. What India has started its not going to stop.
Its Indian democratic policy , If single Raja of Kashmir give decision to be part of India, ignoring the whole nation point of view.Is it acceptable ? .Now if the people of Kashmir raise the voice for freedom, what's the objection ?. Accept will of people and follow Shimla accord and call for plebiscite. Indain should not be scared. Remove the over 700,000 army and accept the will of people, remove decades of curfew. This will give respect to India. Because after so much death and destruction in Kashmir. India should forget , that Kashmir will stay for long with them. They can hijack Kashmir freedom with gun.
Mao said once , with weapon you can fight the war but you can't win the war. So, stop hijacking the freedom of Kashmiris and respect their freedom.
Muslim always respect others freedom from newly created Christian states carved out and creation of South Sudan to East Timor.

First let all the Kashmiri muslims refuse to accept reserved seats and carpet businesses in the rets of India, refuse food and money Indian government offers,let the abdullahs & PDP & Ghulam Nabi Azad refuse to be a part of the Indian state,then we ll see what happens.

Really? Suppose India accepts Pakistani assurances and withdraws from a position. If Pakistani troops then advance to take the position Pakistani leaders will be lauded by Pakistanis for a successful deception, is that not so? However, if Indian forces tried the same trick after Pakistani forces withdrew from a position, they would be strongly condemned by Indians for violating the country's honor, yes?

At least, that's how I see it. That's how low my expectations of Pakistan have fallen...

@ Solomon2

I was expecting this kind of view about Pakistan from a person like you. In 1984 Indians moved into Siachen...the indian people didn't condemn it....yet they condemned the action by Pak paramilitary NLI when Pak entered into Kargil....this shows you have wrong expectations. Pakistan has sacrificed the most number of troops in War on Terror which US and Israel can never sacrifice in a 1000 years to come.......you are safe because of Pak Army not Indian army... remember that..Had not Pak Army engaged the deadly arab militants and TTP assassins they would be going global carrying out their wierd desires against the west and Israel.
Who played the intermediary role in ending Vietnam war...US had no relations with China...Kessinger came to Pakistan..and then he went to china in a Pakistani plane to have talks with the Chinese.

This interview..has the answer to each and every question of yours....CBS news interview with Pak ambassador to UN Hussain Haroon...please do listen to it..it has the answers to your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I as a plain civilian can know that there is not one but two types of north i.e. True North and Magnetic North, your professionalism as a cadet and after that is certainly questionable.

Wallah!! Thats awesome. Maybe we did'nt know that! ;) I'm really impressed.
Now about these two kinds of North, i.e. True North and Magnetic North:

Which North is the reference for all kinds of Navigation?

Which North is used to set GPS and other Nav. Devices?

Which North is used to reference Autopilots and key in flight plans?

Which North is used to target Missiles etc?

Most importantly, which North is used to orient and reference Maps, not least the kind of Maps that are used to demarcate boundaries, LOCs, LACs etc. etc?

Just as well that you're a Plain Jane Civilian. Somebody else can drive or fly you around. Thus you might safely arrive at your destinations.
You are in safe hands. :)

Back
Top Bottom