What's new

Indian Army Orders People Near Doklam to Vacate Their Village

I work with many colleagues, who are from Hong Kong and Taiwan...They dont want to be part of the present setup (Communist)...They are all for a Unified China, if there is a election held democratically....The Communist party can also take part and let the combined people of one China elect the one leader for a fixed term...By the way...AP and Akshai chin...they were not truly informed about it...I do discuss these topics with my froends..also do discuss Ind Pak with Pakistanis here as well...so your theory is debunked..come again.

I think one soldier is enough for these cowards...All they do is warn warn and warn!...Come on Man!

So you know Hong Kongers and Taiwanese who don't think Aksai Chin and AP belong to China? I call BS. :lol:

I think one soldier is enough for these cowards...All they do is warn warn and warn!...Come on Man!

Yeah, Nehru also thought that China was cowardly in 1962, when we were in the middle of our worst ever famine. Since India lost, what does that make India?

So you know Hong Kongers and Taiwanese who don't think Aksai Chin and AP belong to China? I call BS. :lol:
Hong Kongers or Taiwanese ( The least) May not even know where Aksai Chin or AP is.:lol:

Nehru also thought that China was cowardly in 1962
Living in 1962's eh!

Nehru never thought of a possible attack from China. He thought China was a friend who has some disagreements. He was ready to disband Indian Army on North East sector.

Hong Kongers or Taiwanese ( The least) May not even know where Aksai Chin or AP is.:lol:

Well, why don't you come here to Hong Kong and start claiming that Aksai Chin belongs to India?

Living in 1962's eh!

Nehru never thought of a possible attack from China. He thought China was a friend who has some disagreements. He was ready to disband Indian Army on North East sector.

According to the Indian Army's own internal report, it was Nehru who started the war against China. And then asked the US and Russia for help after he started losing.

All of this while China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward). India's best ever chance to beat India, when we were starving to death. And they still lost.

Well, why don't you come here to Hong Kong and start claiming that Aksai Chin belongs to India?
Where should I start claiming?

Pst! Give me a break.
According to the Indian Army's own internal report, it was Nehru who started the war against China. And then asked the US and Russia for help after he started losing.

All of this while China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history (Great leap forward). India's best ever chance to beat India, when we were starving to death. And they still lost.
A link to back your claim?

China was in the middle of the worst famine in our entire history
Mao induced Famine.

Sure:

It wasn't China, but Nehru who started 1962 war - Times of India

This is from the Indian Army's own internal report, the Henderson-Brooks report.
Based on a classified story. It's like yelling under water.

'Seen the reports, I know' are not credible.

Nehru just ratified the agreements with the Tibetan government. Deployed forces along the Mac Mohan line. Which was signed between British India and Tibet. Simla accord. Instead of holding a talk. China just attacked India and suddenly returned to original post. They even had AP. Still they returned to their original post. And to come back after a while to claim the area. :enjoy: You should love the Chinese.

Nehru just ratified the agreements with the Tibetan government. Deployed forces along the Mac Mohan line. Which was signed between British India and Tibet. Simla accord. Instead of holding a talk. China just attacked India and suddenly returned to original post. They even had AP. Still they returned to their original post. And to come back after a while to claim the area. :enjoy: You should love the Chinese.

Your knowledge is a little weak in this subject pls read abt it.

The Henderson-Brooks report has been leaked online, you can read it yourself and see.

Type in Henderson-Brooks report into your search engine, I believe a good copy has been uploaded by the IndianDefenceReview journal.

I guess the border civilians in the area must be Hindu... if the were Muslim or even Christian the Indian army would be pushing them into the fire line to use as human shields... like they do in Kashmir!

India: fractured nations don't win wars.

That's not delusional at all. I second your proposal. :rofl:

I am not disagreeing with you..only responding to your rant about Chicken neck.....Anyway the world does not believe in PRC propaganda...Hong Kong and Taiwan is easy pickings, if you guys try anything in Chicken neck...just so you know...You can carry on now.

By the way..I have many other countries to visit on my list....and NO Taiwan and Hongkong is not on my list..So I dont think I can accept your bet.
Pickings for what bro? Taiwan is officially claiming the whole PRC. HK is an autonomous region with a local garrison and a HSR rail connection, not sure how it can be a chicken neck. Geographically speaking, it is one of the best ports in South China, protected by Hainan and defended by the Mainland. The gravity of military threat is nearly zero there. How can you even compare it to the Chicken Neck, one slash and the whole NE is gone.

My advice, go visit China and her regions, you will learn more and understand more. I have been to Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and I know the real India behind the hype. I know the psyche of Indians, behind the boastfulness and braggado, they are an insecured bunch. China is their benchmark for excellence, you can deny it, but it is true, their inferiority complex vs China is real even to the point of obsession.

Back
Top Bottom