What's new

Indian Army Orders People Near Doklam to Vacate Their Village

I thought they were pretty sure China will not dare attack India, why the sudden change of tone? I see some water leaking out of their pants. :rofl:
So do you think Indian army shouldn't take any precautions. What do you mean by sudden change. According to you, we shouldn't do any thing just sit idol. By looking at our strategy and movement of our forces seems like your pants and shalwar getting wet from both end.

They worry about their villages when actually we intend to vaporize Delhi on day one with a preemptive nuclear decapitation strike on Modi.
images

I thought they were pretty sure China will not dare attack India, why the sudden change of tone? I see some water leaking out of their pants. :rofl:
Its called better late than never...We all know how China operated...like cowards will suddenly attack..not gonna happen this time....In the meantime you guys should just chill and have some fun with your new chic.

3aa86b28-72c9-11e7-9a9a-a7d2083b6658_1280x720_131907.jpg

Which artillery ? I mean the one has the range to reach Delhi

New Delhi is around 300km from the Chinese border.

China's WS series of conventional rocket artillery (such as WS-2D) has a range of 400+ km. Conventional, precision guided rocket artillery.

Like @Han Warrior already said.

Time to teach Chinese a lesson.

It is clear from that post...he has zero knowledge on military wares. :crazy:Artillery reaching Delhi.

:lol:

images

Its called better late than never...We all know how China operated...like cowards will suddenly attack..not gonna happen this time....In the meantime you guys should just chill and have some fun with your new chic.
The one with a Chickens Neck is not China. :lol:

So do you think Indian army shouldn't take any precautions. What do you mean by sudden change. According to you, we shouldn't do any thing just sit idol. By looking at our strategy and movement of our forces seems like your pants and shalwar getting wet from both end.
India was so confident, they said 40 soldiers is enough...:rofl:

The one with a Chickens Neck is not China.
So what..Hongkong and Taiwan has no neck, attached to the mainland..so whats your point!...Atleast here the neck is connected...in your case both your balls are not even connected..lol

So what..Hongkong and Taiwan has no neck, attached to the mainland..so whats your point!...Atleast here the neck is connected...in your case both your balls are not even connected..lol
I bet you haven't been to HK nor Taiwan. :lol:. Btw, do you know Taiwan aka ROC claims the same place as PRC?:lol:. When facing a common threat, all Chinese will unite, the tone in Taiwan media is supportive of PRC protecting the motherland.

I bet you haven't been to HK nor Taiwan. :lol:. Btw, do you know Taiwan aka ROC claims the same place as PRC?:lol:. When facing a common threat, all Chinese will unite, the tone in Taiwan media is supportive of PRC protecting the motherland.
I am not disagreeing with you..only responding to your rant about Chicken neck.....Anyway the world does not believe in PRC propaganda...Hong Kong and Taiwan is easy pickings, if you guys try anything in Chicken neck...just so you know...You can carry on now.

By the way..I have many other countries to visit on my list....and NO Taiwan and Hongkong is not on my list..So I dont think I can accept your bet.

LOL you clearly have never been to Hong Kong, the majority of our landmass is connected to the Chinese Mainland. I can take the train or even drive across to the Mainland at any time.

hong-kong-political-map.gif

LOL you clearly have never been to Hong Kong, the majority of our landmass is connected to the Chinese Mainland. I can take the train or even drive across to the Mainland at any time.

hong-kong-political-map.gif
LOL!..I never once mentioned how much was connected or not connected....Now go back and read my response to Chicken neck that your comrade handjobwarrior posted..and read the reply...!..You know whats interesting though...I forgot...Hainan is also another vulnerable floating ball!..HMMM

By the way..I have many other countries to visit on my list....and NO Taiwan and Hongkong is not on my list..So I dont think I can accept your bet.

Well if you ever meet a Hong Konger or Taiwanese, ask them what they think of China's territorial disputes? This is one area in which Chinese are fiercely united, in fact the only Chinese person to have died for the Diaoyu islands dispute was a Hong Konger. Feel free to ask them about Aksai Chin and AP. In fact Taiwan claims even more territory than China does.

T90s being moved to North East/Sikkim... Jaguars to north...Marcos in Ladakh...
all this is happening when CPC offered to move its armed wing PLA soldiers 100 meters back if IA does the same...
seems like India really learned a lot from 62' lesson of not trusting Chinese a bit...

Well if you ever meet a Hong Konger or Taiwanese, ask them what they think of China's territorial disputes? This is one area in which Chinese are fiercely united, in fact the only Chinese person to have died for the Diaoyu islands dispute was a Hong Konger. Feel free to ask them about Aksai Chin and AP. In fact Taiwan claims even more territory than China does.
I work with many colleagues, who are from Hong Kong and Taiwan...They dont want to be part of the present setup (Communist)...They are all for a Unified China, if there is a election held democratically....The Communist party can also take part and let the combined people of one China elect the one leader for a fixed term...By the way...AP and Akshai chin...they were not truly informed about it...I do discuss these topics with my froends..also do discuss Ind Pak with Pakistanis here as well...so your theory is debunked..come again.

The one with a Chickens Neck is not China. :lol:

India was so confident, they said 40 soldiers is enough...:rofl:
I think one soldier is enough for these cowards...All they do is warn warn and warn!...Come on Man!

UPDATE:

Besides infantry troops and artillery units of the Sukna-based 33 Corps, the Indian army has mobilised sappers and engineers from Panagarh in lower Bengal to bolster its presence along the India-China borders in Sikkim.

Army sources revealed to The Quint that the sappers and engineers' units have been made part of this massive mobilisation, comprising between 30,000-40,000 troops, for building bridges across mountainous streams in the higher reaches where the network of roads "may not be in the best of conditions in the monsoons".

While the movement of the 33 Corps, which is stationed at Sukna near Siliguri in West Bengal, has been in response to the Chinese People's Liberation Army's efforts to reinforce their side of the border in Tibet with bunkers and other fortifications, the larger objective is "defensive" and therefore part of a strategy to build a show of force in the face of "continuing Chinese statements and building of bunkers that have a military objective".

The Indian army as well as the Ministry of External Affairs has sought to keep the latest mobilisation of troops under wraps with the actual movement of troops carried out over the last 20-25 days being described as "trickle up" so as not to cause any alarm in the border regions.

Back
Top Bottom