What's new

Indian army on 'Operation Alert' along China border

Sir why should we mention brits and americans? If they want india and china war then i think china more clever. China should stop provoking india and stop doing incursion. It will cool things down.

I am not going into the details of brits or americans. Totally boring.

But for your second statement, exactly, `china (is) more clever'.
Art of war #xx/36: Work with your enemy's plan.

I am not going into the details of brits or americans. Totally boring.

But for your second statement, exactly, `china (is) more clever'.
Art of war #xx/36: Work with your enemy's plan.

Sir india not behind in art of war. Just because of 1962 victory doesnt mean china superior in art of war. After 1962 india never lost a war. Now india in way too better position. Defending is india's art. We know very well how to defend. In 1999 kargil war we didn't had much with us yet the result was clear. India is master of defending. China knows that sir. That's the reason after 1962 they didn't dare to war india. Now too sir they wont war india. Even tiny war would lead to big war as india wont accept small defeat that china is master of. India already said it that any tiny war wont be accepted. India said we need peace but we are well prepared to reply any war that been dumped on us sir.

Sir why should we mention brits and americans? If they want india and china war then i think china more clever. China should stop provoking india and stop doing incursion. It will cool things down.

Why should China stop provoking ? when we know India can't do

sh@t about it. Blame it on your weak GOI.

Who care what operation alert along China border ?

The most important thing do you dare to do anything ?

In case of war, China pick the time, not India . :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Sir india not behind in art of war. Just because of 1962 victory doesnt mean china superior in art of war. After 1962 india never lost a war. Now india in way too better position. Defending is india's art. We know very well how to defend. In 1999 kargil war we didn't had much with us yet the result was clear. India is master of defending. China knows that sir. That's the reason after 1962 they didn't dare to war india. Now too sir they wont war india. Even tiny war would lead to big war as india wont accept small defeat that china is master of. India already said it that any tiny war wont be accepted. India said we need peace but we are well prepared to reply any war that been dumped on us sir.

Good for you then. I think a full scale war is probably not too bad. Without wars, there will be no great stories. What do we have to tell the next generation? "We'll chickened out..." :rofl:

Good for you then. I think a full scale war is probably not too bad. Without wars, there will be no great stories. What do we have to tell the next generation? "We'll chickened out..." :rofl:

Sir there will be no war. As i told u that china way too clever for that. They knew very well whats result of war would be sir.

Sir there will be no war. As i told u that china way too clever for that. They knew very well whats result of war would be sir.

Oh yeah, they know the result of the war: A defeated India by China will become a new US colony for another 300 years.
I personally don't have a problem with it.

Oh yeah, they know the result of the war: A defeated India by China will become a new US colony for another 300 years.
I personally don't have a problem with it.

Sir if so then they should have war with india by now. i dont understand why they waiting for. Well may be fear? i leave that on you sir. Your ID says you are a warprofessnr. Thank you.

I think guy you are dying to taste nukes.. Seems something is wrong with you that's why you are so hungry for a war. Don't forget if ever there will be a war, it will be nuclear war and you still think there will be any NEXT generations after a war??? And Whose????? GO and read what a nuclear radiation can do...

Sir i would say the war is between buddha and people who dont believe in god. Dalai lama met 8years old girl shambhi who claims she dalai lama's bestfriend in previous life and they both took learning lesson from buddha itself. The girl age 8years old done already alot miracles. She predicted china's end by tsunami and power of war supported by indian gods like vishnu itself as india land of alot powerful god like ram, hanumaan, ganesha, laxmi, vishnu etc etc. She says she buddha's main follower after dalai lama. Dalai lama confirmed that yes indeed the child was her bestfriend in previous life. The girl in a way cursed china. She done alot prediction before and all came true. Now lets see her new prediction will it come true.

Yeah, China will be down in your next life. So pay your homage to China and make peace with it in your current life.

:blah:

LOL
war mongering.

never fails to amaze me how every human does it the say way.

Sir i would say the war is between buddha and people who dont believe in god. Dalai lama met 8years old girl shambhi who claims she dalai lama's bestfriend in previous life and they both took learning lesson from buddha itself. The girl age 8years old done already alot miracles. She predicted china's end by tsunami and power of war supported by indian gods like vishnu itself as india land of alot powerful god like ram, hanumaan, ganesha, laxmi, vishnu etc etc. She says she buddha's main follower after dalai lama. Dalai lama confirmed that yes indeed the child was her bestfriend in previous life. The girl in a way cursed china. She done alot prediction before and all came true. Now lets see her new prediction will it come true.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offense sir, but do you watch too much of India TV. Its freaking funny.

On topic
India and China are not going into any war. No one is that stupid. It will be disastrous for both countries. So chill out guys.

:cheers:

On topic
India and China are not going into any war. No one is that stupid. It will be disastrous for both countries. So chill out guys.

Sir i know that. India dont want war and war wont happen. We just need to strengthn our borders. Thats what india doing sir.

On topic

Man, just ignore the troll. Everyday it spends hours on this forum just to troll with its annoying sir sir barking.

A troll is a troll, trolls have no nationality. Just ignore and it will disappear automatically.

Yeah, China will be down in your next life. So pay your homage to China and make peace with it in your current life.

:blah:

sir why always india should make peace? You better tell america to make peace who been attacking smaller countries. Sir you are bashing me and india in every thread now. Better to leave your anti-indian stand sir. See how america killing innocent kids and womens in iraq, afghanistan and in pakistan. Its not gonna help america. Advice america to make peace sir and stop advicing me. Thank you.

Man, just ignore the troll. Everyday it spends hours on this forum just to troll with its annoying sir sir barking.

A troll is a troll, trolls have no nationality. Just ignore and it will disappear automatically.

uncle same applies to you. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom