What's new

Indian Army officers to take air defence training in Israel

u
so after all discussion according to you hindustan face 10000 years of slavery  .

which includes 800 years of Muslims and 200 of British.

You are saying that pakistan was also enslaved b mughals and british. The difference is before you were enslaved by greeks, kushans, Hunas, and Indian Mauryans and guptas.So by your logic Pakistan was enslaved 10000 years, India for only 1000 years:-)

u

You are saying that pakistan was also enslaved b mughals and british. The difference is before you were enslaved by greeks, kushans, Hunas, and Indian Mauryans and guptas.So by your logic Pakistan was enslaved 10000 years, India for only 1000 years:-)
lol ok if it makes u sleep well . hindustan isnt a slave it was Pakistan that exist even before jesus (a.s) :sarcastic::sarcastic: what a vedic knowledge :sarcastic::sarcastic:

lol ok if it makes u sleep well . hindustan isnt a slave it was Pakistan that exist even before jesus (a.s) :sarcastic::sarcastic: what a vedic knowledge :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Idiot hindustan included pakistan. When you say Hindustan was enslaved you are saying Pakistan was enslaved. And did the land that includes modern Pakistan appear out of thin air? It existed even before the modern nation state of pakistan.

Idiot hindustan included pakistan. When you say Hindustan was enslaved you are saying Pakistan was enslaved. And did the land that includes modern Pakistan appear out of thin air? It existed even before the modern nation state of pakistan.
i too says Muslims rule hindustan for 800 years :D .

i too says Muslims rule hindustan for 800 years :D .
and whete were those muslims from? Not pakistan. And most of modern india was not ruled by muslims for a long time. The time Significant parts of modern india was ruled by muslims is barely 100 years. For the rest of the time, mudlim rule was mostly limited to northern india. Again everything i have stated is a fact, if you dont believe me look t up.

and whete were those muslims from? Not pakistan. And most of modern india was not ruled by muslims for a long time. The time Significant parts of modern india was ruled by muslims is barely 100 years. For the rest of the time, mudlim rule was mostly limited to northern india. Again everything i have stated is a fact, if you dont believe me look t up.
atlast you admit hindustan was being enslaved by Muslims

atlast you admit hindustan was being enslaved by Muslims
sure parts of hindustan were ruled by muslims for a couple centuries. MOst of it was not. Pakistan on the other hnd was enslaved by various powers for 10000 years.

Don't start bickering with the trolls ,they just want to derail the threads in this sub forum,they don't have any wothwhile arguments but emotional kyutiyapa
Indian Air Defense has significantly improved hence enemy needs to be beware of consequences
images (8).jpeg
images (9).jpeg
Do9tfJnXoAAyxlZ.jpg
images (10).jpeg
1_img191218090425.jpg
300px-Akash_SAM.jpg
images (11).jpeg
Dt5oWfMXgAYHVet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom