What's new

Indian Army may not be able to stop Pakistani Tanks onslaught in case of war

Yeah we believed on the same rubbish stuff During 71 and Siachen.

Muslim Soldier = 10x Hindu Soldiers.
Indian Tanks can't move at night.
Indian Infantry Weapons get excessively jammed.
All Indian Soldiers are cowards except Sikh Regiment.

Our Bde Comds believed on such crap and went overconfident which caused us humiliation for multiple times.
Provide the evidence troll.

If you would mind reading some books by Pakistani Military Authors instead of moving around at forums all the time.

Go read Maine Dhaka Doobte Dekha and Hamma Yaraan Dozakh by Brigadier Salik and How Pakistan Got Devided by Maj General Rao Farman Ali. So you can know the truth!

If you would mind reading some books by Pakistani Military Authors instead of moving around at forums all the time.

Go read Maine Dhaka Doobte Dekha and Hamma Yaraan Dozakh by Brigadier Salik and How Pakistan Got Devided by Maj General Rao Farman Ali. So you can know the truth!
My Uncles have been in the PA and fought on the Kashmir border and I can say with confidence one of them is equal to 10 Hindu Soldiers. What better proof than that do you want? One Muslim soldier is better than 10 Kafir soldiers, we have seen plenty of examples in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Chechnya, Lebanon etc. No person is greater than a believer.

Its nice to meet you bro :cheers: Its been quite a long wait to see someone speaking truth on the face and not denying to accept facts cheers to that :pakistan::toast_sign:

Yeah we believed on the same rubbish stuff During 71 and Siachen.

Muslim Soldier = 10x Hindu Soldiers.
Indian Tanks can't move at night.
Indian Infantry Weapons get excessively jammed.
All Indian Soldiers are cowards except Sikh Regiment.

Our Bde Comds believed on such crap and went overconfident which caused us humiliation for multiple times.
I have to agree with you in that this nonsense needs to stop.
But I will also add that Pakistan military is absolutely amazing as they are facing a nation that is 6.5x their size and 70 years later we are still here.

The only other nation that I can think of that faces similar odds is Taiwan, but they have the full support of America behind them.

My Uncles have been in the PA and fought on the Kashmir border and I can say with confidence one of them is equal to 10 Hindu Soldiers. What better proof than that do you want? One Muslim soldier is better than 10 Kafir soldiers, we have seen plenty of examples in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Chechnya, Lebanon etc. No person is greater than a believer.

Out of curiosity, what will happen if the Indian side sends only Indian Muslims to the LOC? Will that move blunt the Pakistani advantage of the Islamic faith ? :-) .

I await your explanation, which I am sure will be as scientific as your earlier posts !!

I support his statement , my proof is taking to old direct relatives , several of them veterans from 65- Kargil, tho in some cases they were extraordinary feat as 50 AKRF men ( platoon ish size ) battled a company and went on to take prisoners , but majority of the time over confidence got the best of us , at this very moment I'm reading a 80's book by a then major gen on the 65 war , the army itself accepts that it could have done better did it not underestimate the enemy

Its nice to meet you bro :cheers: Its been quite a long wait to see someone speaking truth on the face and not denying to accept facts cheers to that :pakistan::toast_sign:

65 and Kargil were well fought by the Army. Pakistan is based on ideological bases therefore its Army is much motivational and does not believe in surrendering. Our Commanders were busy eating Tikka Boti in 1971 and never payed heed to strategic importance. Our Soldiers fought very well. Being outnumbered by the ratio of 1:7. They were still holding even the Military Police units took part in Infantry battles. Our Air Force being a single squadron battled with 5 Indian Squadrons. I will always blame our Commanders for our humiliation in 71 and Kargil.

But I will also add that Pakistan military is absolutely amazing as they are facing a nation that is 6.5x their size and 70 years later we are still here.

The only other nation that I can think of that faces similar odds is Taiwan, but they have the full support of America behind them.

Our Soldiers were outnumbered in Dhaka. 1:7!!. I had a lot of readings on 71 War. It was a big game and our Soldiers still were holding tight. There were our Brigadiers who claimed India ko nako chanay chabwa denge. Gen Niazi tikkay ki boti noch kar khush hota sun sun kar. No one gave importance to Strategic importance. Niazi was brought in. An incompetent fool who curbed all Public relations and conferences with Bengalis. Instead he'd take foreign journalists for Khasoosi Interviews in Flagstaff House at night.

The reason they are here is because the nation they are facing that is 6.5 times their size is because that big country has never attacked any country in it's history .

If breaking up of the country into two is ,we are still here for you no one can help it.
Afghanistanis can claim after fighting super powers and terrorists for so long ,we are still here

Out of curiosity, what will happen if the Indian side sends only Indian Muslims to the LOC? Will that move blunt the Pakistani advantage of the Islamic faith ? :-) .

I await your explanation, which I am sure will be as scientific as your earlier posts !!

well in that case it will 100 against 10000 keeping muslim soldier ratio in Indian army.

In fact one of my relatives was the first to stop an India tank attack at Sialkot by martyring himself.

Whatever God Wills, my friend.

Fun boy created the vedio and fun boy posted the thread.... Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom