What's new

Indian Army matches China man-for-man on the border

The hystrionic tendencies of the Indian media have been noted by many people, including the Australian and Chinese governments.

You, of course, are welcome to continue living in denial.

And easing up on the victim mentality (you just hate Indians) wouldn't hurt either.

As official spokesperson of australian and chinese governments, presumably also official cheerleader for chinese govt, I take your assertion at face value. All you wanted to say was call indians stupid because of a blog entry. When questioned on your fatwa, you are making rich claims about australian and chinese governments. LOL. That was good entertainment, bye.

The hystrionic tendencies of the Indian media have been noted by many people, including the Australian and Chinese governments.

You, of course, are welcome to continue living in denial.

And easing up on the victim mentality (you just hate Indians) wouldn't hurt either.

I wasn't aware that assessing another countries ORBAT and deployed troops, MAC capabilities- specially around a disputed border is paranoia.

On the other hand I'll agree with you on the point that our media goes overboard- "China Killer Missile" being a prime example.

Victim mentality? You don't hear of any Hindu-Christian-Zionist conspiracies emerging out of here- at best people who fret about a two front war. The gentleman on the blog is simply distilling what he can from the white paper released by the PLA itself.

As official spokesperson of australian and chinese governments, presumably also official cheerleader for chinese govt, I take your assertion at face value. All you wanted to say was call indians stupid because of a blog entry. When questioned on your fatwa, you are making rich claims about australian and chinese governments. LOL. That was good entertainment, bye.

Your ignorance of real world events is not my concern. Like I wrote, you can continue living in denial.

I wasn't aware that assessing another countries ORBAT and deployed troops, MAC capabilities- specially around a disputed border is paranoia.

This is not the only media item, or thread, on this topic.

Victim mentality? You don't hear of any Hindu-Christian-Zionist conspiracies emerging out of here- at best people who fret about a two front war. The gentleman on the blog is simply distilling what he can from the white paper released by the PLA itself.

Predictable attempt to deflect the topic.

The victim mentality is in some Indians' tendency to dismiss any untoward comment as 'you just hate Indians'.

Your ignorance of real world events is not my concern. Like I wrote, you can continue living in denial.

This is not the only media item, or thread, on this topic.

Predictable attempt to deflect the topic.

The victim mentality is in some Indians' tendency to dismiss any untoward comment as 'you just hate Indians'.

Oh that..yup..we do feel as if people hate us sometimes..don't mind it much though..we know you don't. :angel:

That having been said, this is the only credible article (written by a professional not into chest thumping or advocating war) where an official document from the PLA itself is being used to reach certain deductions..everything else has been a lot of conjecture..it highlights something that many on this side have known for quite some time..that the crunch lies in infrastructure and mobilization- we can match them on the border but that will not matter since with the current infra in place they can bring in nearly 7 more divisions from their inner lines of comm. onto the border within 14 days. Most of the hoopla being made is about that..the lack of infra..which mercifully is now being covered by the BRO albeit belatedly.

We're simply thinking along the lines required for a credible defense and nothing more..and ergo my lamentation over labels such as "China Killer Missiles"

I wouldn't worry about the numbers..India has huge amount of soldiers deployed around LAC.not to mention other different Paramilitary forces India deployed..ITBP(already has nearly 40000 soldiers and undegoing massive modernization),SSB and BSF..manpower isn't that short.in which we are lagging is infra sector and we need more and more offensive weapons,especially like M777 and similar kind of stuff..plus we need more IFV/APCs..

Are you telling me that India and Pakistan would be Allies ? and given the current policies of Chinese to Counter India by Building ports around us would help both our countries to stand together? Not to mention the Mess in SCS

yeap.. situation will brought India and Pakistan in allied force and btw when are you talking about ports which are actually investments in Pakistan, Sri lank and Bangladesh with benefits, increasing relationship, instead of crying for it, India could do the same thing :D

hahahaha i like that..:omghaha:

:P :P :P ..

I wouldn't worry about the numbers..India has huge amount of soldiers deployed around LAC.not to mention other different Paramilitary forces India deployed..ITBP(already has nearly 40000 soldiers and undegoing massive modernization),SSB and BSF..manpower isn't that short.in which we are lagging is infra sector and we need more and more offensive weapons,especially like M777 and similar kind of stuff..plus we need more IFV/APCs..

Our issues are four pronged:-

1) Its not the the number of troops deployed across the LAC on either sides which is the issue. The problem occurs with mechanization- the 13th combined corps situated above Arunachal has an armoured brigade while our 3rd and 4th corps lack one- thankfully the ORBAT enhancement has taken cognizance of that and attached an armoured brigade to the mountain strike corps with two mountain divisions coming up. After that we still need to bridge the presence of the armoured division in the 21st corps over Ladakh by adding another armoured brigade to the one that already exists within the Indian 14 corps situated in the region bringing it up to being a proper armoured division- another move which has thankfully been put into motion. We will still end up deficient of at least 2 motorised brigades in the western and eastern LAC areas combined- that we will have to bridge somehow- specially in Sikkim.

2) Missiles- intermediate range and medium range CMs required for targeting infra and their MSRs are required- this can only be covered by 2018 or so when the land mobile Nirbhay will be in operation- something hinted at by the presence of the canisterized carrier vehicle in the background during the prep leading up to the first test. This is one area we are lacking in and we must make up for it.

3) Artillery- at the moment we are knee deep in an artillery deficiency- something we can afford against Pakistan but DEFINITELY not against China and the M-777s coming from the FMS will only bridge that in a shallow manner.

4) Infrastructure, as I stated by numbers and soon even by mechanization we will match them on the border..BUT as I posted before..The Chinese on the other hand have, given their military deployment in Tibet and Xinjiang, and its expanding road and rail infrastructure- the capability to concentrate seven to nine divisions within a fortnight for an offensive against a chosen point in the eastern sector of the LAC. You see everything else is being taken care of..not as fast as we'd like but it is in process..but the critical lack of infra in the NE which hampers our mobilization process and speed is what will kill us if we do not fix it and in this area the authorizations (largely dues to environmental clearances) are coming off late- only recently the Army got the required clearance for setting up critical infra in Assam and Arunachal but the road and rail connectivity need to be established pronto.

IAF's presence and plans can be better amplified upon by @Abingdonboy, @sancho or @S-DUCT.

Above all else, WE ARE NOT GOING TO WAR ANYTIME SOON BUT WE MUST BE PREPARED NONETHELESS..PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NOT A SINGLE CASUALTY HAS OCCURRED ON THE LAC SINCE 93 DUE TO EITHER SIDE FIRING AT EACH OTHER.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have to be realistic. 1 PLA > 2 indian soldiers in strength and combat ability

Yeah yeah... your brother Pakistan also think 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindooooos and we have seen how they surrendered so easily before in 100,000.

China is known to be quantity and not quality.

:rofl:

there are many concerns for India:

- Its long neglected defense modernization.
- crap infrastructure
- night fighting capacities
- lack of airbases and supply chain
- lack of merchandised forces
- lack of fire power
- lack or air power
- china's separate 300,000 RRF force

India needs to boost up its modernization along with the new 100,000 troops against china.

And not to forget to build RAW's network as well as satellite network then only we can feel safe against a monster.

China is goon of the Asia....China wants to capture entire Asia...God save the world once China become superpower.....

china is cutting down their army size. india on the other hand increasing their numbers with budget 3 or 4x smaller. lol. i wonder how much do they have left for training and salary for those guys after big ticket weapons purchased and stolen by corrupt officials..:lol:

I dont believe these so called 'white paper' numbers of PLA size.

China is goon of the Asia....China wants to capture entire Asia...God save the world once China become superpower.....

Indian Army Saves if no politics played

china is cutting down their army size. india on the other hand increasing their numbers with budget 3 or 4x smaller. lol.:lol:

answer is within your post Lol

Back
Top Bottom