What's new

Indian Army Major takes colleague for drive, rapes her on deserted road

Its a shame once again you did not even bother to listen to this Indian Woman who claims india is the rape captial of the world.

Swati Maliwal was done some ground work and gathered evidence and data from police records,human rights commission, crimes reports and actually meeting and talking to victims where as you are googling stuff to support yout narrative. You dont even stand a chance against her.

Had your law and your jurisprudence been active to remove this menace, Indian women wouldnt have been protesting day in and day out against you rapists. Your laws and your legislation has failed to stop you bharatis frol raping your women thats why Indian women make claims India is the rape capital of the world.

You can make tall claims like you bharatis always do but its your women are busting your lies and the bubble you live in.
I give up.
India=rape capital.
Satisfied?

Next time before you go on rating comments and jokes about rapes!! Check your women and the love for cows your countrymen have
I think I've found the most dense material on god's green earth.

They rape new born infants, dogs, puppies and their fellow comrades and still claim to be a SUPAH DUPAH POWAH

This is what Hindutva cult leaders have been teaching Hindu men in India;

- You are the personification of Gods on this earth, so do as you please.
- Your p***s is a holy gift for the creatures of this earth. Use it as much as possible. Putting it any hole is your divine right.
- All women are only for your pleasure. So do with them as you please. Rape them, if need be. You are actually doing them a favour by probing them with your sacred tool.

Back
Top Bottom