What's new

Indian Army Major takes colleague for drive, rapes her on deserted road

this is reason india will lose war against Pakistan as their army is involved in such activities

I think you've misunderstood, no one was denying the incident, simply the barrage of negative posts and a new thread without so much as a link to a source. It took another member to search for it and post it, isn't it the OPs responsibility to do that?

EDit:- The links up now in the first post, the perpetrator is a stain on what we stand for. Many of the members may disagree, but the ground reality is far from what sensationalistic media would have you believe.

Chalo maaf kar do, I am not highly educated and very smart person like most of you.

Hey now, I'm sure if you put your mind to it you could come up with a non generic insult, don't give up mate.

Oh my bad!! Here you go with your constructive debate about india being the rape capital of the world

Oh my bad!! Here you go with your constructive debate about india being the rape capital of the world

Look, if I could post all the links to 'india = not rape capital' Google searches and declare the argument won, we would just be swapping each other's search history.

If you intend to insult my country (with its many faults) atleast say why YOU think so.

lol,deserted location on old airport rd!

not only bad facts but very poor proof reading.

TJ-old-airport-rd-662x428.jpg
Indian pilots don't keep mustache

kiya aloo biryani khao ge? dharam bhrasht ho jai ga maas machi khane se. Then same like that Indian in Australian, purification rituals ...ram ram...bhagwan aisay ghor paap se bachai.
You assumed 1.3 billion be all Hindus[emoji6]. Muslim brethren don't fare better in foreign countries too( I refer to haram acts). Your argument cuts both ways.

Look, if I could post all the links to 'india = not rape capital' Google searches and declare the argument won, we would just be swapping each other's search history.

If you intend to insult my country (with its many faults) atleast say why YOU think so.

Its your own women insulting your country you fool. I did not even put no effort into anything. Your women are calling you rapists and your country as a rape capital of the world yet you turn a blind eye and diss them out but blame me for insulting your country??

You must be a special kind of stupid!!

I made a comment about Indians loving cows and hating women, you went on to rate my comment and ask me to put in a little effort where as your women have been putting all the effort and been giving you a big fat zero but you are oblivious to it as usual.

IMG_6127.JPG
IMG_6128.JPG
IMG_6129.JPG
IMG_6130.JPG
IMG_6131.JPG
IMG_6132.JPG
IMG_6133.JPG
IMG_6134.JPG
IMG_6135.JPG

You assumed 1.3 billion be all Hindus[emoji6]. Muslim brethren don't fare better in foreign countries too( I refer to haram acts). Your argument cuts both ways.
kar di na Indian wali baat, no matter what would have said, turning twisting follows by Indians. I showed respect to your religion and practices and you back firing.....

Your Major is Innocent, woman is just black mailing him, same like all other victims. ab khush I am with you always.

when everyone was busy shive ratri, I was in the presence of custodian of temple keys....

Back
Top Bottom