What's new

Indian Army Major takes colleague for drive, rapes her on deserted road

Its your own women insulting your country you fool. I did not even put no effort into anything. Your women are calling you rapists and your country as a rape capital of the world yet you turn a blind eye and diss them out but blame me for insulting your country??

You must be a special kind of stupid!!

I made a comment about Indians loving cows and hating women, you went on to rate my comment and ask me to put in a little effort where as your women have been putting all the effort and been giving you a big fat zero but you are oblivious to it as usual.

View attachment 547185 View attachment 547186 View attachment 547187 View attachment 547188 View attachment 547189 View attachment 547190 View attachment 547191 View attachment 547192 View attachment 547193
Talking about a problem, protesting against an injustice is different than declaring a country (with 1.3billion no less) the 'rape capital' of the world, specially without statistical data to back it up.

Kudos on the pics though [emoji38]

Talking about a problem, protesting against an injustice is different than declaring a country (with 1.3billion no less) the 'rape capital' of the world, specially without statistical data to back it up.

Kudos on the pics though [emoji38]

Yupp here comes pathetic bharati with statistics and data for damage control but doesnt bother when indian women are protesting day in and day out against the raping nature of indians!!

IMG_6136.JPG
IMG_6137.JPG
IMG_6138.JPG
IMG_6139.JPG
IMG_6140.JPG
IMG_6141.JPG
IMG_6142.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6144.JPG
IMG_6145.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG

Yupp here comes pathetic bharati with statistics and data for damage control but doesnt bother when indian women are protesting day in and day out against the raping nature of indians!!

View attachment 547195 View attachment 547196 View attachment 547197 View attachment 547198 View attachment 547199 View attachment 547200 View attachment 547201 View attachment 547202 View attachment 547203 View attachment 547204 View attachment 547205
How does asking for proof for your assertion that 'India's the rape capital' of the world relate to disregarding indian women's protest for their rights? We stand with them.

You argue that women protesting = India rape capital, I disagree.

How does asking for proof for your assertion that 'India's the rape capital' of the world relate to disregarding indian women's protest for their rights? We stand with them.

You argue that women protesting = India rape capital, I disagree.

From rating my comment to putting an effort to statistics and data to save rapists bharatis now you turn to asking for proof???

Its your women who been calling your country the rape capital of the world and you ask for proof from me and all the time its my effort and somehow i have to come up with something to show you your country is the rape capital of the world???

You must be a FOB!! Pathetic losers

if she was from lower class that major did a good deed and screwed lower class girl..

From rating my comment to putting an effort to statistics and data to save rapists bharatis now you turn to asking for proof???

Its your women who been calling your country the rape capital of the world and you ask for proof from me and all the time its my effort and somehow i have to come up with something to show you your country is the rape capital of the world???

You must be a FOB!! Pathetic losers

The burden of proof is on the accuser, that's the legal viewpoint pretty much everywhere in the world.

How is asking for statistical data or empirical evidence (concrete numbers) shielding rapists? If you could shed some light , I would be the most appreciative.

It seems, my rating on your comment was taken as an insult, it was made in jest. I apologise for it.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, that's the legal viewpoint pretty much everywhere in the world.

How is asking for statistical data or empirical evidence (concrete numbers) shielding rapists? If you could shed some light , I would be the most appreciative.

It seems, my rating on your comment was taken as an insult, it was made in jest. I apologise for it.

What proof ?? What burden?? What light??

Its is your women who call your country the rape capital of the world!!!

It is your women who been calling you bharatis as rapists.

Its is your women who are protesting againt your love for cows and hate for women.

It is Indian women who are showing you your true face!!

Stop acting like a child!! You have lost it.

IMG_4602.JPG

Its is your women who are protesting againt your love for cows and hate for women.

I'll provide a few examples

India is 2nd in the world in milk production
https://www.nddb.coop/information/stats/milkprodindia

India 3rd rank in steel production
https://www.worldsteel.org/media-ce...e-steel-output-increases-by-5.3--in-2017.html

Similarly I'm asking why do you think India 1st rank in rape in the world when statistics tell me otherwise https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2hqm03XJGM5XsRZNPW3Mle

These protesting women are exercising their rights and speaking out against this heinous crime, as do we. There's no one stopping them, there is no nefarious state machinery at work suppressing them and bailing out perpetrators, au contraire rape is being treated with more stringent measures legislatively and socially. That's why I disagree with your assertion, the fact that these women are out on the streets protesting against rape does not correlate to India being 1st on the Rape rankings.

I'll provide a few examples

India is 2nd in the world in milk production
https://www.nddb.coop/information/stats/milkprodindia

India 3rd rank in steel production
https://www.worldsteel.org/media-ce...e-steel-output-increases-by-5.3--in-2017.html

Similarly I'm asking why do you think India 1st rank in rape in the world when statistics tell me otherwise https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://ncrb.gov.in/StatPublications/CII/CII2016/pdfs/Crime%20Statistics%20-%202016.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiY5faC9YrhAhVFKY8KHcVmDYUQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2hqm03XJGM5XsRZNPW3Mle

These protesting women are exercising their rights and speaking out against this heinous crime, as do we. There's no one stopping them, there is no nefarious state machinery at work suppressing them and bailing out perpetrators, au contraire rape is being treated with more stringent measures legislatively and socially. That's why I disagree with your assertion, the fact that these women are out on the streets protesting against rape does not correlate to India being 1st on the Rape rankings.

Why dont you take this statistics data and show it swati maliwal ( an indian woman) and tell her India is not the rape capital of the world!! Its your women that call India the rape capital of the world.

AGAIN.. Your Women!! INDIAN WOMEN call India the Rape Captial of the World

Why dont you take this statistics data and show it swati maliwal ( an indian woman) and tell her India is not the rape capital of the world!! Its your women that call India the rape capital of the world.

AGAIN.. Your Women!! INDIAN WOMEN call India the Rape Captial of the World
If I follow your line of reasoning, any statement made by a national about his/her own country MUST apply to the entire country?

I do not refute that protesting women call it a rape capital, they do so to highlight the issue, what I am disagreeing with is the correlation to what is being said to what is.

If I follow your line of reasoning, any statement made by a national about his/her own country MUST apply to the entire country?

I do not refute that protesting women call it a rape capital, they do so to highlight the issue, what I am disagreeing with is the correlation to what is being said to what is.

Swati Maliwal calls your country a rape capital with proofs and statistical data obtained from police officers with ground work unlike you who is using google to search records and data. Too bad you didnt even bother listening to an Indian woman what she has to say about you subhumans.

She opens her debate claiming you scumbags have been raping 6 month old babies!!

Its disgusting to the core but than again raping is a national sport in india.

You cant disagree with me because i dont make any claims. Your women make those claims hence you need to disagree with indian women about rapes in India

Swati Maliwal calls your country a rape capital with proofs and statistical data obtained from police officers with ground work unlike you who is using google to search records and data. Too bad you didnt even bother listening to an Indian woman what she has to say about you subhumans.

She opens her debate claiming you scumbags have been raping 6 month old babies!!

Its disgusting to the core but than again raping is a national sport in india.

You cant disagree with me because i dont make any claims. Your women make those claims hence you need to disagree with indian women about rapes in India
The statistics I'm relying upon are the very ones being provided by the police.

Rapes happen in India, heinous acts against the weak also happen here, those are a couple of painfull realities that cannot be denied. Their occurances are regrettable but not indicative.

There are specific administrative, legislative and social measures being persued to eradicate such menace, that's what I have been trying to tell you that you are looking at one aspect of a problem and coming to a conclusion, look at what happens to the perpetrators, how our jurisprudence deals with such cases, how in many instances not only the perpetrator but the entire family faces social ostracization for the crime.

Look at how many such crimes occur against a sample population, what is the conviction rate, what is the average punishment being met out, what are the respective global parameters for comparison, you would find data contrary to your assertion.

Last edited:
Rapes happen in India, heinous acts against the weak also happen here, those are a couple of painfull realities that cannot be denied. The statistics I'm relying upon are the very ones being provided by the police. Their occurances are regrettable but not indicative.

There are specific administrative, legislative and social measures being persued to eradicate such menace, that's what I have been trying to tell you that you are looking at one aspect of a problem and coming to a conclusion, look at what happens to the perpetrators, how our jurisprudence deals with such cases, how in many instances not only the perpetrator but the entire family faces social ostracization for the crime.

Its a shame once again you did not even bother to listen to this Indian Woman who claims india is the rape captial of the world.

Swati Maliwal was done some ground work and gathered evidence and data from police records,human rights commission, crimes reports and actually meeting and talking to victims where as you are googling stuff to support yout narrative. You dont even stand a chance against her.

Had your law and your jurisprudence been active to remove this menace, Indian women wouldnt have been protesting day in and day out against you rapists. Your laws and your legislation has failed to stop you bharatis frol raping your women thats why Indian women make claims India is the rape capital of the world.

You can make tall claims like you bharatis always do but its your women busting your lies and the fantasy bubble you love to live in.

Back
Top Bottom