What's new

Indian Army major Caught spying for PAK

I guess they are tired of the 'Superpower' india and want to harm their own country. Speaks a lot when their own people in respected positions are helping the country that is considered their mortal enemy.

You can't be serious. Ever heard of the spy allegations levelled against both western and Soviet Bloc military officers during the cold war ?? Its all about the money. You get prostitutes in all countries including India. By the same token just imagine the number of Pakistani military officers who are on RAW's payroll :azn:

You can't be serious. Ever heard of the spy allegations levelled against both western and Soviet Bloc military officers during the cold war ?? Its all about the money. You get prostitutes in all countries including India. By the same token just imagine the number of Pakistani military officers who are on RAW's payroll :azn:

Has anyone ever actually been caught by Pakistan, an official who was on Indian payroll, atleast some one from a while ago. If you can provide info then let me know, otherwise do not assume becase assumption is the mother of all F up's. Admit that more of your officials have defected or spied for Pakistan, with a large number being caught or info being released about them.

Its very common to recruit people from Armed Forces.

Some work for money and some for other reasons.

It is nothing unusual.

Why a thread is made for that.

Has anyone ever actually been caught by Pakistan, an official who was on Indian payroll, atleast some one from a while ago. If you can provide info then let me know, otherwise do not assume becase assumption is the mother of all F up's. Admit that more of your officials have defected or spied for Pakistan, with a large number being caught or info being released about them.

do you have capability well i know few man who are working there but its your job to find

see you are getting fail and fail :yahoo:

I guess they are tired of the 'Superpower' india and want to harm their own country. Speaks a lot when their own people in respected positions are helping the country that is considered their mortal enemy.

Every country has some rotten apples..No one is free of them...in common language we call them gaddar..

Doesnt Pakistan have people like Faisal Shahzad and Ajmal Kasab...who malign the name of your country ?? dont you consider them the gaddars who act against your country and for whom your country sufers ??the whole woorld sees Pakistan with suspicion and calls them the epicentre of terrorism due to these people...arent they the gaddars of your country ??
So comment when you know you are at a position to pass such comments.

Once these spys are caught,the plans they passed to enemy can be changed....but people like kasab and shahzad put an unwashable mark on your country's face and I think you know this better than any of us.

And then you go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like ^^^^^

:cheers:

he need fill his bank as soon as posible so he select the way of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So US Intelligence have blown cover of a Pakistani Asset..Interesting.

Ok, the story is as follows, an Indian army major in Andaman and Nicobar Islands was transfering list and pictures of Indian military personnel training in US for some special missions.

The US intelligence tracked it to the Major who was found to transferring such info and tipped off indian intelligence who were sleeping.

I like this Major Saab, please bring him to Pak and induct him into the Pak military, served us well.

US only did this as it hamred them too.

I like this Major Saab, please bring him to Pak and induct him into the Pak military, served us well.

US only did this as it hamred them too.

This idea of "inducting" has not augured very well for Pakistan. Do you really want to continue with this policy of induction and developing assets knowing that sooner or later Pakistani Army looses control and then...?

he should use mail for send images lollllllllllllllllll

What's new? These things happen on both sides of the border. People work against their countries for money. That's all. But these types of issues, which concern national security, are not meant for media. These things are kept secret.

Last edited:
This is indeed pointing out a fact that there is something missing in the Indian government's management system. A few days back it was some ministry woman from your country and now it is another Armed Forces serviceman.

If there is indeed such a strong enmity between the two countries of yours, then how is it that the Indian soldiers so easily defect to the other side despite having a better economic status in their own country? Can some Indian answer me this question? Thank you in advance.

This is indeed pointing out a fact that there is something missing in the Indian government's management system. A few days back it was some ministry woman from your country and now it is another Armed Forces serviceman.

If there is indeed such a strong enmity between the two countries of yours, then how is it that the Indian soldiers so easily defect to the other side despite having a better economic status in their own country? Can some Indian answer me this question? Thank you in advance.

I wouldn't say better economic status, similar (Same GDP per capita) is more like it. The defections are due mostly through dissatisfaction and anger at the government or the management of the country. You get lots of people who are highly critical in both our countries, so much so that they become estranged and want to harm their countries. Like teaching a lesson, they just do what they can to harm their own.

I am sure there are cases from Pak but indian ones are much high profile.

Also honeytrap and blackmailing helps.

I can't answer the other parts of your question, but I would question the bolded parts above.

One, I don't think you can generalize about Indian soldiers 'defecting so easily'. We do not know the full facts of either this case or others.

Two, IA officers are reasonably paid, but I doubt that they have a better economic status than say their counterpart in the private sector employee in India.

In fact it is well documented that the IA faces a shortage of officers (not soldiers and NCOs). There is a nuance here - the officer scarcity has been created not because people are not applying to IA. Instead, the IA is rejecting candidates because it believes that the 'right quality of person' is not applying in sufficient numbers compared to the past.

These days there are so many more economically lucrative opportunities in India for 'the good candidates' that IA does not show up high in their choice of careers.

It's what happens when countries progress economically, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom