What's new

Indian Army kills Kashmiri Youth in Pulwama, declares him a "terrorist".

Terrorist killed innocent Kashmiri mujahid on whoms land hindustani dogs ave illegally forced occupation. Go back Gayistan Dogs

@waz @The Eagle .... Please take note...
These guys dont even know these terrorist groups are banned by it's out Pakistani govt and here they encourage then as freedom fighters ,govts can only do so much its the people of the country who take the image to others.no wonder they get a second look when they show their passport.

These guys dont even know these terrorist groups are banned by it's out Pakistani govt and here they encourage then as freedom fighters ,govts can only do so much its the people of the country who take the image to others.no wonder they get a second look when they show their passport.
Very cprrect...you indian dont know rape is wrong? Why di u rape. Its against you law yet you people execute it like having breakfast

Very cprrect...you indian dont know rape is wrong? Why di u rape. Its against you law yet you people execute it like having breakfast
Tell me that when you have less rape percentage than India in Pakistan.
Hey by the way no one India treats rapists as heros.

Actually, it's the other way around for sometime now.

Indian army declare Kashmiri youths (ofcourse militants) as terrorists, put them in a list/catagory ( best understood by them than anyone) , corner these guys whenever they are found and shoot them dead with overwhelming power. :-)

Every rapist is defended by indians on pdf. Have you been sleeping?
I am not sleeping but you are closing your eyes,no indian will defend rape,if you see one who defended a rapist point it to me.
What you might have seen is when pakistanies call India the rape capital of the world ,some indians saying percentage wise it's very less compare to other countries in the region and world and India is no where near being the rape capital.

Bhartis simply asking for another 1000 years. lol
A mule claiming to be a donkey syndrome

Back
Top Bottom