What's new

Indian Army kills 2 freedom fighters in Kashmir

images

I am resident of Kashmir more related to Kashmir compared to any Indian or Pakistani citizen. :agree:

Didn't i say earlier in this or another thread... Even kashmiris have no say in it...... i think you're already in pakistani side of Kashmir.. Stay there... nothing on the ground is going to change. You're just a political tool for both India and Paskiatn. Just like how Palastine is used

Didn't i say earlier in this or another thread... Even kashmiris have no say in it...... i think you're already in pakistani side of Kashmir.. Stay there... nothing on the ground is going to change. You're just a political tool for both India and Paskiatn. Just like how Palastine is used
Our religion is a bond between Pakistan never going to break. That is why we are looking you more Pakistanis than Kashmiris.

Our religion is a bond between Pakistan never going to break. That is why we are looking you more Pakistanis than Kashmiris.

who cares about how you look or what's the religion??? We only see the land and Strategic value of it. Let me tell you again Kahmir issue is a political tool and a strategic for both the countries neither will give up.

But Like i said you've a part of kashmir with you, why don't you create a separate country for the Kashmiris ???
Do you've any idea how its going to create a trouble for India in the international arena ?!!??

But why Pakistan is not willling to do that??

who cares about how you look or what's the religion??? We only see the land and Strategic value of it. Let me tell you again Kahmir issue is a political tool and a strategic for both the countries neither will give up.

But Like i said you've a part of kashmir with you, why don't you create a separate country for the Kashmiris ???
Do you've any idea how its going to create a trouble for India in the international arena ?!!??

But why Pakistan is not willling to do that??
It is against two nation theory and our future will be better by joining a nuclear power of Muslim world. Who are you to guide us to choose our right of self determination. Mind your own business and be informed we are not going to stop militant activities on your troops at occupied Kashmir.

It is against two nation theory and our future will be better by joining a nuclear power of Muslim world. Who are you to guide us to choose our right of self determination. Mind your own business and be informed we are not going to stop militant activities on your troops at occupied Kashmir.

LoL.... So you're answer to my quote from earlier post is null ("either Pakistan or Independent Kashmir")
We're the owners of Kashmir, don't stop the militant activity... it gives us a right to reply and with the currunt status International community will only see you as a trouble maker.

And let me tell you Kashmir will always continued to be with India... and its a internal part of State of India. Period

LoL.... So you're answer to my quote from earlier post is null ("either Pakistan or Independent Kashmir")
We're the owners of Kashmir, don't stop the militant activity... it gives us a right to reply and with the currunt status International community will only see you as a trouble maker.

And let me tell you Kashmir will always continued to be with India... and its a internal part of State of India. Period
Indian dictation and interference is not possible. How can you own a bloody state where a resident of India cannot purchase property.
Kashmir was never a part of India, if yes own Bangladesh first.

Religion was also the bond that held East Pakistan and West Pakistan together.......didn't last long, did it?

Indian dictation and interference is not possible. How can you own a bloody state where a resident of India cannot purchase property.
Kashmir was never a part of India, if yes own Bangladesh first.

Its always possible and it's still there... Look at the last election, didn't BJP an Hindu party pierce through ???

Its for keeping the voices down and agreement till the issue resolved, Tell me Can any other pakistani Buy Property in Pakistani Held Kashmir? I don't think so...

But in the end let me tell you... Kashmir will always be with us and its not if but only matter of time when article 370 will be stripped.

We've no issues on the east why do we own it?>>> Let the Bangla have fun with it.... it you who poked us first, so we're poking back.... If kashmir was not invaded by pakistanis, you would have had your own country now... so don't blame us for your mistakes and incompetence

YOu better ask this question to Bangladesh people.

Why Bangla people??? you said Religion right?? What happened to it???
Religion is the aswer to everything the Middle east wouldn't be the Sh!t that is it today.. No!!?

Its always possible and it's still there... Look at the last election, didn't BJP an Hindu party pierce through ???

Its for keeping the voices down and agreement till the issue resolved, Tell me Can any other pakistani Buy Property in Pakistani Held Kashmir? I don't think so...

But in the end let me tell you... Kashmir will always be with us and its not if but only matter of time when article 370 will be stripped.

We've no issues on the east why do we own it?>>> Let the Bangla have fun with it.... it you who poked us first, so we're poking back.... If kashmir was not invaded by pakistanis, you would have had your own country now... so don't blame us for your mistakes and incompetence

Why Bangla people??? you said Religion right?? What happened to it???
Religion is the aswer to everything the Middle east wouldn't be the Sh!t that is it today.. No!!?
BJP has raised our movement to new levels at least many Kashmirs have now realized that INdia is a Hindu state and Kashmir resolution will be only based on Islamic revolution.
Kashmir will be a pain to India and all double standard politicians will suck you like parasites.

BJP has raised our movement to new levels at least many Kashmirs have now realized that INdia is a Hindu state and Kashmir resolution will be only based on Islamic revolution.
Kashmir will be a pain to India and all double standard politicians will suck you like parasites.
Our movement? Brah you're probably sitting in an air conditioned room playing armchair general. You have zilch to do with the 'movement'.

Back
Top Bottom