What's new

Indian Army kills 2 freedom fighters in Kashmir

Whosoever.

But the silly point being these Modians cheer upon terrorists being killed, but hide the most important news a la Indian soldiers being killed.

No balance. Plain subterfuge.

Naah, paid and outsource terrorists.

If there will no terrorists, means no need of Indian security forces in Kashmir. It will good for Kashmiri people

No security forces means Kashmiris will have an uprising to gain their freedom

Not in Kashmir, false flagger.

Indian soldiers death is not important but their place of death is.

What a logic!

upload_2017-11-14_17-34-28.jpeg

Modians never had it anyway.

Duh!

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Indian soldiers death is not important but their place of death is.

What a logic!

View attachment 436810

Modians never had it anyway.

Duh!

View attachment 436811

This is expected from you false flagger friend. I do respect my army life even enemy army persons who live and die for country. That's the reason I never celebrate your pakistan army casualty in indian and pakistan border or anywhere.

They live for country and die for country. So I respect.

J&K: Soldier, militant killed in Kulgam; encounter underway
Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam area where an encounter between security forces and militants is underway. (Source: ANI)

An Army jawan and a militant have been killed in an encounter that is underway in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kulgam district, PTI has reported. A soldier, who was critically injured in the gunbattle with militants at Nowbug Kund in Kulgam district, succumbed to injuries, PTI reported quoting Army sources. A militant was also killed in the operation.

A counter-insurgency operation was launched at Nowbug Kund village in the morning following a specific input about the presence of militants in the area.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/jammu-and-kashmir-encounter-security-forces-militants-kulgam/

"We would write RIP for anyone we want to" but a rational being can never praise APS attackers or murders / killers.
tumhari aukaat, tumhari taleem dikhti hai is "RIP" se, Mujhe nahi mili aisi taleem ki mai APS attackers ko RIP bolun

Comparing these freedom fighters with APS attackers shows your intellect(or lack of).

Nothing more to say for this faulty comparison.

A Terrorist is a terrorist, whether its APS or Quetta or Srinagar or Syria

And people like you wont understand, your nation had legacy of good terrorists, your pet snakes are biting you from all around (BLA / TTP / Taliban/ Afgans etc.) and yet you find out new set of Good terrorists

Nope.

Only one attacking civilians indiscriminately are terrorists. Those fighting against a forceful regime and armed combatants are not terrorists.

All the names that you have written are not our "pets" ever and that further shows your lack of knowledge and ignorance on these issues.

I guess you missed RIP for Afgans who Killed a lieutenant and a jawan yesterday in Afgan Pak border,
They were fighting armed personals , not killing civilians, so as per you logic you you should pray for them or praise them.

They belong to a group that has killed thousands of civilians too. And they are not fighting for free some territory. They are fighting to impose their version of Islam on others.

Try again.

you are beyond the point to return to sanity

Thank You

The so called freedom fighters who fought against British were terrorists too as per your logic. Anyways bye.

A man carrying an AK-47 sworn to fight against India while living in India has already signed his death warrant. Be it fake encounter or real. He is as good as dead.

Your wish since 1947 to be continued....... till eternity.

Nobody believes your cr@p. Who knows if those people are forced by indians to pose for a pic along with AK, just like your terrorists force them to chant slogans against Pakistan. India is trying hard to give IOK freedom struggle some terrorism flavor. It has been rejected until now.

Just like your dreams which sets a new date every 3 years, of Pakistan being finished, since 1947.

Nobody believes your cr@p. Who knows if those people are forced by indians to pose for a pic along with AK, just like your terrorists force them to chant slogans against Pakistan. India is trying hard to give IOK freedom struggle some terrorism flavor. It has been rejected until now.

Just like your dreams which sets a new date every 3 years, of Pakistan being finished, since 1947.

Basically you are saying that Hizbul Mujahidheen is a Myth. :o: Freedom fighters are fighting with sticks and stones.

Basically you are saying that Hizbul Mujahidheen is a Myth. :o: Freedom fighters are fighting with sticks and stones.

I'm sure you are not that thick, Sir.

What I'm saying is that these people are handed a gun and picture is taken, after being kidnapped from streets of IOK.

Back
Top Bottom