What's new

"Indian Army is *Hanuman*, thats why none saw Indian Army": Manohar Parrikar's Explanation

I love to see a sardar ji Hanuman soldier:undecided:

One hanuman soldier caught ! isko dekhlo !
babulal-chavan_650x400_71475336326.jpg

Indian Entertainment Industry has COMPLETELY taken over Pakistan

EVERY Pakistani knows HANUMAN

Jai Bajrang Bali :enjoy:

Barack_ObamaObamaBarack.jpg

Last edited:
Would you believe a Cabinet Minister addressing the Wadia Institute (geologists) and telling them that the Uttarakhand floods were due to defecation in holy places?

Do you have any idea about the day-to-day nonsense to which we are subjected? And the gradual water-dripping-on-stone effect of these? I've given up commenting, because of the massive assault by bhakts which comes immediately.

Our Pakistani friends have no idea whatsoever what they are fooling around with. These are seriously crazy people.

For more detail on this clown, you have to ask jbgt90. He knows about him in detail.
Dude I feel for you, and for your information there are plenty of crazy religious nuts this side of the border too, just they have not been elected yet, but we had Zia-ul-Haq...

Well ,it seems he had lost his IIT qualification.
Pathetic analogy

Check this video, the last 18 minutes, demystifying and debugging the surgical strike farce, falling flat on the face of Indian government. Hamid Mir and retd. Brig. Awan....

LOL.......He'll next be saying that indians are a non-human alien entity.

According to Hindu mythology, the Brahmins consider themselves as demi-gods (half god - half human). Any such declaration, which you suggested, will NOT be too far-fetched for Indian public.

Look how stupid guts are Indian defence minister don't expect anything good from these educated but act like uneducated people

Look your hanuman who you are claiming not disrespect to Hanuman
IMG_20161002_160215.jpg

These are not Bollywood pics look Indian soldiers lying on ground no mercy

According to Hindu mythology, the Brahmins consider themselves as demi-gods (half god - half human). Any such declaration, which you suggested, will NOT be too far-fetched for Indian public.

Have heard it all before. indians on PDF have also claimed that indian philosophers are more advanced and learned with regards to Space travel technology than NASA scientists.

Look how stupid guts are Indian defence minister don't expect anything good from these educated but act like uneducated people

Look your hanuman who you are claiming not disrespect to Hanuman
View attachment 339995

These are not Bollywood pics look Indian soldiers lying on ground no mercy

:tsk:

I'm feeling really sick now. Reality of war!

Back
Top Bottom