What's new

INDIAN ARMY-hard to be shot!

May these - soldiers didnt like bong much ????? loooool

--- i think it can be diffrent reasons such as:

1. it might be under the hood -convoy to be diployed as a secret.

2. they dont like the idea of - giving the details about level of defence of their convoy which might fall into wrong hands.

3. they might have had bad experience with some people being agents etc.

It does not take long for an Indians to spoil a thread. (Referring to jarnee)

Its very simple.

There are places & occasions where Militaries worldwide like their pictures to be taken e.g. Parades, Demonstrations, Fairs etc when they are on display.

During the course of their duty, they do not like to photographed as there are various implications. Some of these have been discussed in the previous post while some have not.

And i am of the same opinion , but in another sense , that there is nothing in Pakisntan that binds people together but hating India, on issue of Kashmir..

And if you take out the "K" word from Pakistani dictionary ...hell will break loose. Please give your opinion... IF INDIA settles Kashmir issue and is accepted as dispute settled in UN and with Pakistan...I am dead sure .hell will break loose ...much more then what it is now..
I don't know why you would think so. You came up with your own theory and then made up your mind that it was right. To me, the Kashmir issue is the only thing that stands between us. If that is settled, everything else, the water dispute, the energy crisis, the arms race, everything, can be handled.

So far you have only seen the dark side of Pakistanis, once you give Kashmiris their rights, you will see what we are like as friends. If you visited Pakistan in 2004/05, you'd get to see first hand the respect we have for an India that extends its hands rather than fist. I mean, Indian journalists would travel for free because the taxi drivers/ rickshaw drivers would refuse to accept payment. In Indo-Pak Cricket series in 2004, people cheered for almost every single Indian player that went out to bat. Even when we lost the series, the Indian players got a standing ovation. The match in Gaddafi stadium was almost India were playing in a neutral venue, there were so many Indian flags and face-paint. Even a chacha-cricket got into the mood, and at one point he was waving both Indian and Pakistani flags.

On the other hand, in the reciprocating series held in India, you could clearly hear chants of "chor hain bhai chor hain, Pakistan chor hain" and other insults. It absolutely broke my heart, I was thinking the Indians would welcome us with open arms, but it seemed Ganguly's hate-filled speeches had had their effects. At one point near the end of the series, even one of the Indian commentators said that support for Pakistan received in India was not nearly as much as the support for India inside Pakistan, especially in Lahore.

I do not want to ruin the vibe of this thread. It's been pretty friendly so far. All I'll say is, you have every right to believe in anything you like, I simply suggest that you verify your theories first. Settle the Kashmir issue, and just watch the friendship we'll shower on you. Just give it a try.

Last edited:
The army men might have thought that the dude was a security threat as he a friend of Jako. :P

Back
Top Bottom