What's new

Indian Army had ensured Government that No Chinese Solider could have walked out alive from Doklam

LOL Modi replied, Chinese multimegaton dongfeng would wipe me and the rest of Delhi from the face of the planet. So now I order unilateral retreat like a meek cowardly Dalit! Even if Chinese slap me on the face by denying publicly any face saving concession for me you must still unilateral retreat! Make up some imaginary goals achieved by failed military adventure if you like: example China secretly promised to make India UNSC permanent member or China secretly promised to give Aksai Chin to India.
Only thing we are worried about is Chinese multimegaton farts :china::P

Only thing we are worried about is Chinese multimegaton farts :china::P
Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

So when Indians entered the Doklam plateau area, their main aim was not road obstruction, it was road destruction of the completed roads in Doklam Plateau. Why else do you need to bring in 2 excavsatros, you could have used only kumbaya troops instead.

Map from Indian analyst. Doklam plateau is from Batang La, Merug La, Senche La to Doka La, looks like a diamond, essentially the whitish area crisscrossed by the roads there. We completed roads from Merug La/Senche La to Doka La, essentially grade 40 roads, then interference from Doka La happened when we tried to extend to Gyomochen. Gyomochen is not a plateau but it was the original trijunction as per 1890 agreement.
Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA
china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

So when Indians entered the Doklam plateau area, their main aim was not road obstruction, it was road destruction of the completed roads in Doklam Plateau. Why else do you need to bring in 2 excavsatros, you could have used only kumbaya troops instead.

Map from Indian analyst. Doklam plateau is from Batang La, Merug La, Senche La to Doka La, looks like a diamond, essentially the whitish area crisscrossed by the roads there. We completed roads from Merug La/Senche La to Doka La, essentially grade 40 roads, then interference from Doka La happened when we tried to extend to Gyomochen. Gyomochen is not a plateau but it was the original trijunction as per 1890 agreement.
Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA
i
1890 convention is not very clear. And trijunction is not a point. It is a area. 1890 convention does not specify exact border. We should scrap 1890 convention and renegotiate sikkim -Tibet border.

i
1890 convention is not very clear. And trijunction is not a point. It is a area. 1890 convention does not specify exact border. We should scrap 1890 convention and renegotiate sikkim -Tibet border.

With all due respect, China will not renegotiate that agreement, that's my pov. The trijunction is a point which divides an area into three parts like a pie, so when the road reaches Gyomochi (mountain peak), it will fulfill the 1890 convention. I do not want to say who won, to me India got a media victory, which is what Modi wanted for reelections and China got a strategic victory. Why did I say India got a media victory? Because we shouldn't have even given a road postponement concession since it was 'rightfully' ours. However in reality, China did not exercise de facto control of Doklam prior to this, India on the other hand had soldiers in Doka La. Due to it's disputed nature, China could only patrol. The status quo is now changed forever whether India admits it, there is now a grade 40 road covering the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area) and permanent Chinese troops stationed there. De facto control is now in Chinese hands which is exactly what we wanted.

With all due respect, China will not renegotiate that agreement, that's my pov. The trijunction is a point which divides an area into three parts like a pie, so when the road reaches Gyomochi (mountain peak), it will fulfill the 1890 convention. I do not want to say who won, to me India got a media victory, which is what Modi wanted for reelections and China got a strategic victory. Why did I say India got a media victory? Because we shouldn't have even given a road postponement concession since it was 'rightfully' ours. However in reality, China did not exercise de facto control of Doklam prior to this, India on the other hand had soldiers in Doka La. Due to it's disputed nature, China could only patrol. The status quo is now changed forever whether India admits it, there is now a grade 40 road covering the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area) and permanent Chinese troops stationed there. De facto control is now in Chinese hands which is exactly what we wanted.
I respect your opinion but we should consider ground realities. I don't know official position of GOI regarding 1890 agreement. But we can speculate as per indian government's response to Doklam road construction. Indian government wants to renegotiate 1890 agreement. As I said earlier 1890 agreement does not have clarity regarding border.
I will not comment regarding who won Doklam standoff. It is still unclear how it was resolved? What communication or negotiations happened between two countries? But I am happy it was resolved peacefully.
Apart from ultra nationalists people here are still trying to understand what was real reason behind indian government's behaviour in Doklam and what we gained by this standoff.

LOL. I'm sure Indian soldiers are brave. But your gov make them retreat with tails between their legs. A sad scene.

You should have been around in 1962 to Remind the Chinese soldiers that no one dared to fight Indian forces.
Are you suffering from some kind of OCD, Still dwelling in the past. You have seen the result what happened in recent standoff. If this kind of misadventure takes place again you wont getaway without getting your a$$ whipped off. I can assure you that.

Are you suffering from some kind of OCD, Still dwelling in the past. You have seen the result what happened in recent standoff. If this kind of misadventure takes place again you wont getaway without getting your a$$ whipped off. I can assure you that.

Well, PLA will ensure that India troops won't be able to interfere next time when they rebuild the road. Do there won't be a standoff. They had learned their lesson of not protecting their road crew in that area.

Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA

man don't waste your time to post over and over the same message, you will never able to convince them, now Donglang standoff is over, time to militarized this region.

and what made you think that ??

I can assure you that PLA won't let any of your soldier interfere in any of Chinese interest next time. You bent on your knees and came out of Dokhlam, whom you are trying to fool?? Are you serious guys???

Well, PLA will ensure that India troops won't be able to interfere next time when they rebuild the road. Do there won't be a standoff. They had learned their lesson of not protecting their road crew in that area.
i think you still don't get it, there is nothing to rebuild, Doklam plateau road is already complete, only the road to Gyomochi is not. Doklam plateau and Doklam are two different things.

Sam, I think you should be objective, is India trying to prevent China to build roads in Doklam plateau or the road to Gyomochi Peak? The main objective of Indian incursion is not to prevent road building, it's to destroy roads already built on the plateau. There is nothing strategic about building the road to Gyomochi except to enforce de jure rights. Doklam plateau is the main aim.

I doubt that PDF has so many Chinese members.
To me it looks like most of these members are those Pakistani students who went in thousands to study in China. And now posting as traditional Han Chinese.

man don't waste your time to post over and over the same message, you will never able to convince them, now Donglang standoff is over, time to militarized this region.

its Doklam and not Dong whatever, your cheerleaders are just farting around here. this guy @Han Warrior seems to be copy pasting same message every thread he is jumping to. good thing you stopped him, cant read the same shit again and again.

go to sleep we will fight tomorrow. as i said you and I will be here for long time and i like to talk to you in this tone.

its Doklam and not Dong whatever, your cheerleaders are just farting around here. this guy @Han Warrior seems to be copy pasting same message every thread he is jumping to. good thing you stopped him, cant read the same shit again and again.

go to sleep we will fight tomorrow. as i said you and I will be here for long time and i like to talk to you in this tone.
I have to copy paste since it is tiring making you guys understand. You have no idea how much strategic space India lost. We didn't even have to trade territories to the north with Bhutan to get Doklam. :rofl:

Yah, kinda hard to make them understand, they can at least tty to refute my points.

I have to copy paste since it is tiring making you guys understand. You have no idea how much strategic space India lost. We didn't even have to trade territories to the north with Bhutan to get Doklam. :rofl:

it is so embarrassing when no one listens to you. your own cheerleaders dont recognize you, go to sleep and dont drink too much redbull, it gives you wings, and it seems you are already on 7th heaven :crazy_pilot::crazy_pilot:

You guys still talking about the road? Chinese now occupy all of Donglang including the plateau that Indian troops had the unfair advantage. The road can be build anytime.
On top of that there is now a permanent military
Presence. All thanks to India.

Fine then all the best for the Sun Tzu art of future road building :lol:

Back
Top Bottom