What's new

Indian army gives green signal for the release of video footage of surgical strikes

Pakistanis were crying out loud on roof tops for a video as proof of the surgical strike before ..now even before the video has been released they have decided it will be fake.

I'm kinda feeling sad for them now

Just found an image online, it also said "Surgical Strike" but full title was "When a mad scientist does a Surgical Strike"

featureimage.png

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...kes-kashmir-loc-indian-army-jihadist-3065975/

Eyewitnesses living across the Line of Control (LoC) have provided The Indian Express with graphic accounts of last week’s Indian Army special forces strikes on jihadists’ staging posts, describing how bodies of those killed in clashes before dawn on September 29 were loaded onto trucks for secret burials. The eyewitnesses also described brief but intense fire engagements that destroyed makeshift buildings that housed jihadists before they left for the last stage of their journeys across the LoC.

Their accounts corroborate India’s claims that it carried out strikes against terror launch pads — a claim Pakistan has denied, saying, instead, that its military’s forward positions were targeted with small-arms and mortar fire.

Release it release it I have tough schedule for next couple of days and don't wana miss this comedy show if I busy:sad:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...kes-kashmir-loc-indian-army-jihadist-3065975/

Eyewitnesses living across the Line of Control (LoC) have provided The Indian Express with graphic accounts of last week’s Indian Army special forces strikes on jihadists’ staging posts, describing how bodies of those killed in clashes before dawn on September 29 were loaded onto trucks for secret burials. The eyewitnesses also described brief but intense fire engagements that destroyed makeshift buildings that housed jihadists before they left for the last stage of their journeys across the LoC.

Their accounts corroborate India’s claims that it carried out strikes against terror launch pads — a claim Pakistan has denied, saying, instead, that its military’s forward positions were targeted with small-arms and mortar fire.

I will not say anything. Some of the comments on the above story:

--------------------------------------

Prateik

Laughable STORY. STUPIDS are not even capable of planting a believable story. Wonder about their planning capability. Brahmin duffers are fit for nothing!

42 minutes ago
sshanker Up Voted
Brijesh · Param Down Voted

------------------------------------

Avinash C

Media should Refrain from Publishing Unconfirmed Eye Witnesses Accounts .Any News can be planted and Media should be very careful in this situation.Every one is trying to hurriedly collect some information and show on TV or Publish -We are the First to break this News.please don't be First , try to keep your credibility, and don't compromise National Security at any cost . Jai Hind

about an hour ago
(1) · (0)

reply (0)

-----------------------------------

HG KETKAR

This headline of Indian Express can not be accepted and taken seriously, as it mentioned that they are reporting from the people of Indian border areas, but not what happened across the border on the Pakistan side and you will have to accept what claiming by Indian Defence Authority only.

about an hour ago
(0) · (0)

reply (0)

Pulak Mukherjee

Government should be careful about these so-called eye-witnesses. Any future revelation that find these to be doctored witnesses could be a huge national embarrassment. Particularly when all these witnesses are Kashmiris across the border.

about an hour ago
(0) · (0)

reply (0)

jai hind

UN military group has not directly observed firing along LoC' The New Indian Express-30-Sep-2016 .........................Curiously why has the INDIAN EXPRESS removed this news from is web site ..

about an hour ago
Aaa · Srividya · VSingh Up Voted

I have been waiting and saying wait you will have your proof and seriously i do not hesitate even a bit that pak will call it a fake video and hence keep dancing keep dreaming and the world is enjoying your act

I have been waiting and saying wait you will have your proof and seriously i do not hesitate even a bit that pak will call it a fake video and hence keep dancing keep dreaming and the world is enjoying your act

As far as the world is, Nobody gives a fck about India, heck not even anyone condemned it.....and Nobody in Pakistan seems to give a darn to what India or brainwashed Indians thinks and says. infact, the Pakistanis make fun of charssi Indians even worse then Afghanis..... If you had anything real evidence you would have brought up same day, fck that 7 days nothing substantial...Pak will have access to all satellites anyway to prove ur lies wrong again....it clearly means another Indian Adobe video....India has already lost it.

Finally!!! I hope 2 achay song hun gay aur nargis ka dance will be like nuclear on top hahaha

Modi has turned the poor buggers into full time chu$ias, I hope in the bollywood release of SirJiKul they will also show him taking a selfie.

these eye witness lied to whole world to keep the truth for the indians because they were impressed with indians daily shelling on their homes.

Eyewitnesses living across the Line of Control (LoC) have provided with graphic accounts of last week’s Indian Army special forces strikes on jihadists’ staging posts, describing how bodies of those killed in clashes before dawn on September 29 were loaded onto trucks for secret burials. The eyewitnesses also described brief but intense fire engagements that destroyed makeshift buildings that housed jihadists before they left for the last stage of their journeys across the LoC.

Their accounts corroborate India’s claims that it carried out strikes against terror launch pads — a claim Pakistan has denied, saying, instead, that its military’s forward positions were targeted with small-arms and mortar fire.[/QUOTE]

Please don't post rubbish here, release the video that you guys claimed to have made. By the above report being published nullified India's claim that they don't want to escalate the situation by releasing the video then why publish that eye account thing isn't it the same thing. Also an advice before posting something go down below and get a vibe from how other people have reacted about the article. Go there you will be surprised by what Indians are saying there lol.

Back
Top Bottom