What's new

Featured Indian Army gifts 20 horses and 10 dogs to Bangladesh Army

The Indian Army has gifted 20 trained horses and 10 dogs to the Bangladesh Army as a goodwill gift.

These horses and dogs have been brought to Bangladesh through the Benapole border.

At 12 noon on Tuesday, Major General NS Rud of the 17th Infantry in Uttar Pradesh, India, formally handed over the horses and dogs to Major General Humayun Kabir of the Bangladesh 55th Infantry at the no man’s land of Petrapole checkpost.

Confirming the matter, Subedar Ashraf Hossain, commander of Benapole ICP Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) camp, said the horses and dogs were first brought to Chashara cantonment in Kolkata from Uttar Pradesh cantonment in India.

Later, the dogs and horses were handed over to the Bangladesh Army from Petrapole Border Security Force (BSF) camp at around 12pm on Tuesday after completing all formalities.

While accepting 20 horses and 10 dogs donated by the Indian Army, Major General Humayun Kabir of the Bangladesh 55th Infantry said that the Indian Army will gift 50 trained horses to the Bangladesh Army.

Twenty horses in the first shipment arrived on Tuesday. The rest will arrive by December this year.

The trained dogs provided by the Indian Army are capable of identifying drugs and miscreants.

Nice gesture :D

Apart from typical Pakistani reaction which is expected as usual i don't see what's so funny here. We do need dogs for K9 unit and horses for guard parade. It's not the first time India did this either. It's not like someone will gift you some serious offensive weapon for free unless it has political/diplomatic motive.

No body deserves to die for want of cows and drugs.

Curious mind wants to know how many Indian actually died so far for supplying those cows and drugs or running the drug factory near Indo-BD border. 🤔 This one below probably the first exception.

Last edited:
Be sure to check the underside of the horses for secret doors hiding midget Indians who might sneak out at night to unbolt Bangladesh's front door...

BA has stocks of horses and dogs and they know how to treat them. One issue the animals may face is the bad humid weather of Bangladesh though the weather will remain cool for a short few months.

I assume the horses are for ceremonial purposes? Parades etc?

We do need dogs for K9 unit and horses for guard parade. It's not the first time India did the either.

k9 makes sense but for horses, why can't BD have their own stud farm? I can understand if there is no public or business interest but at least government/army can have one for ceremonial purpose or am I missing something :what:

On a serious note, i like bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor, sexy and cute. Do you think she likes bengali mullah like me?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ki bolen eigula ?

Indian army should stick to simple gifts like these ones

1605056803569.png

Last edited:
India needs us to stabilize its North East so the gift of Horses and Dogs is aimed at forging deep relation with the Bangladesh army. In my humble opinion, Bangladesh should keep itself away from India otherwise India will end up using Bangladesh army to stop freedom movement in Assam and elsewhere in North East.

Back
Top Bottom