What's new

Indian army getting .50 cal Barrett and .338LM Scorpio sniper rifles for LoC this month

No. Only serving pak army personnel and rangers will be actively targeted.
Do these guns also come with video recording ?

You mean, just like our snipers are actively targeting the indian army personnel and BSF troops right now...

Last i heard your army commander (at your media) crying for demoralising effect of our snipers performance at your troops....

Listen don't whine right... like a hijra, theek ha na.... when you are in battle field don't talk, don't complain, don't cry, just act, do what you want, no issues..., we will keep responding in same language at a place and time of our own choosing...with zero sympathy, off-course.

You mean, just like our snipers are actively targeting the indian army personnel and BSF troops right now...

Last i heard your army commander (at your media) crying for demoralising effect of our snipers performance at your troops....

Listen don't whine right... like a hijra, theek ha na.... when you are in battle field don't talk, don't complain, don't cry, just act, do what you want, no issues..., we will keep responding in same language at a place and time of our own choosing...with zero sympathy, off-course.
Despite having better sniper rifles Pakistan casualties on LoC are still higher than India because of overwhelming firepower advantage with India.
Now with Pakistan losing sniper edge too it will be worse

Why is our targeting pak soldiers getting your knickers in a twist ? Are these guns for show ? It's not even fun targeting you guys. It's a unequal contest. Going to become even more one sided.

Despite having better sniper rifles Pakistan casualties on LoC are still higher than India because of overwhelming firepower advantage with India.
Now with Pakistan losing sniper edge too it will be worse
In your dreams off course... anyways we have no problem, as i said in my earlier post, you can do, what you want, use weapon of your choice, and at the same time, ask your army commanders to not cry, whenever our snipers strike...

Theek ha na... i am very clear....

Cuz we will keep dealing you guys at LOC with utmost brutality...

Why is our targeting pak soldiers getting your knickers in a twist ? Are these guns for show ? It's not even fun targeting you guys. It's a unequal contest. Going to become even more one sided.
Abay teray army commanders ki nikkar utar rahi ha...
Cheenkhan nikal rahi han, yeh dakh....

Pakistan Army Snipers Demotivating Troops; Will Avenge Losses: Indian Army

gaaf teray army k log dikha rahay han, baten tu hamay ker raha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like i said before, when you are in a battle filed, don't cry for demotivation etc. right... just act...

Back
Top Bottom