What's new

Indian army getting .50 cal Barrett and .338LM Scorpio sniper rifles for LoC this month

no u dont! u dont hold any peak that was originally ours. This peak like the one u mentioned are adjacent to Point 5353 which were yours till start of the conflict, u merely got back what was yours to begin with. Infact because of this Point 5353, we are the ones making a salient into yr territory.
Lol.
Point 5310 is located 1 km inside Pakistan I side of LoC

Panic after what Pakistan army did to Indian army in year 2018 is clear

Phat gayi hai bharati sena ki :lol:

The sort of fieldcraft and expertise of over a decade, is something they can only dream of.

Lol.
Point 5310 is located 1 km inside Pakistan I side of LoC

Keep crying my little Indian friend.

The sort of fieldcraft and expertise of over a decade, is something they can only dream of.

It is just a little feel good moment for multiple ID rat like @firestorm7777

On ground at loc Indian army would keep losing soldiers in record numbers

Do you know last year in 2018 we killed the record number of Indian soldiers since 2003? Most in 15 years

That is the difference between ground reality and life of multiple ID rat

Do you know last year in 2018 we killed the record number of Indian soldiers since 2003? Most in 15 years

We killed the veggies in record numbers, don't let the rats tell you otherwise.

We killed the veggies in record numbers, don't let the rats tell you otherwise.

I know bro

Year 2018 was epic. At least 34 Indian and 2 nepali mercenaries were killed at loc

Never before India admitted to these many deaths. Not even under weak pm man Mohan singh. :lol:

Its nice to see new weapon being introduced so quickly in Indian Army. This fact alone is scary for the enemy.
I dont know why Indian Army should not have LOC action every six months. Indian Army should use tech to find out vulnerable points to attack. Let there be a battle on LOC twice a year, let Pakistani Army move 10 kms back from LOC. Off course Pakistani Army will deny it and write citations that it was Aasmani Bizli or something else that martyred a soldier. The Pakistani Army will not even tell its own senate about causalities. Its a win win for Indian Army. Too much of peace is bad for growth.

Its nice to see new weapon being introduced so quickly in Indian Army. This fact alone is scary for the enemy.
I dont know why Indian Army should not have LOC action every six months. Indian Army should use tech to find out vulnerable points to attack. Let there be a battle on LOC twice a year, let Pakistani Army move 10 kms back from LOC. Off course Pakistani Army will deny it and write citations that it was Aasmani Bizli or something else that martyred a soldier. The Pakistani Army will not even tell its own senate about causalities. Its a win win for Indian Army. Too much of peace is bad for growth.

If it would have been possible to push Pak army 10 kms back then your army would have done that in 90s.

Looks like last year's thrashing didn't wake you up from your delusions. Well whatever. We would kill enemy whenever we need to. And there is no one who can stop us. Not even Bipin. Nor modi. Nobody.

Yeah, whatever they were doing definitely didnt wake us up, better effort next time ?
Indian Army should have a blue print even for LOC Firing (it should be extensively planned), to damage the enemy infra and key personnel. Put into use as and when opportunity arises.

If it would have been possible to push Pak army 10 kms back then your army would have done that in 90s.
Looks like last year's thrashing didn't wake you up from your delusions. Well whatever. We would kill enemy whenever we need to. And there is no one who can stop us. Not even Bipin. Nor modi. Nobody.

Yeah, whatever they were doing definitely didnt wake us up, better effort next time ?
Indian Army should have a blue print even for LOC Firing (it should be extensively planned), to damage the enemy infra and key personnel. Put into use as and when opportunity arises.
Ok get back to us when your blue print is in affect till then we lay our balls on top of you mate

Well it isn't easy to wake someone up who doesn't want to

We will wait for that so called blue print. Whatever it is. But we would definitely dismantle it. That's what I know.

nothing matches the pleasure of seeing headless indian soldiers on LOC
poor bastards were so afraid of our boys they even staged a protest to condemn killing of their collegues

deny as much you want but the truth is even your own general admitted how our snipers are knocking out Indian soldiers thus causing a mass panic fear among enemies and psychological damage aswell

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/j...-killing-sparks-protests-in-jammu/604768.html
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indian-bsf-protesting-against-pakistan.563522/

We also got a new record in 2018.
Remember your own army admitted that Indian ceasefire violations were highest ever since 2003.
India violated ceasefire 2933 times whereas Pakistan violared ceasefire only 2000 times.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...dra-modi-line-of-control-pakistan-high/338011

Last year, there were 2,933 truce breaches by India in which 55 civilians lost their lives and 300 were injured. Last year’s casualty figure due to ceasefire violations by India was the highest in more than a decade.

So I am sure it's the same for troops.

facepalm! see the map kid!
already did.
You need to look at the map kid.

Back
Top Bottom