What's new

Indian army getting .50 cal Barrett and .338LM Scorpio sniper rifles for LoC this month

In your dreams off course... anyways we have no problem, as i said in my earlier post, you can do, what you want, use weapon of your choice, and at the same time, ask your army commanders to not cry, whenever our snipers strike...

Theek ha na... i am very clear....

Cuz we will keep dealing you guys at LOC with utmost brutality...

Abay teray army commanders ki nikkar utar rahi ha...
Cheenkhan nikal rahi han, yeh dakh....

Pakistan Army Snipers Demotivating Troops; Will Avenge Losses: Indian Army

gaaf teray army k log dikha rahay han, baten tu hamay ker raha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like i said before, when you are in a battle filed, don't cry for demotivation etc. right... just act...
When you guys have the guts to disclose your casualties we will talk.
And don't blame me its your army refusing to disclose the massive losses to prevent demoralising of the pak soldiers.

Sniping is worse when you target the other side from your own territory.... it’s nothing more then killing innocent soldiers and it’s more or less a human hunting...
If true good choice of Rifles I always prefer enemy which is well equipped and equally willing to fight. So it would be good contest now

the 50 Cal. was already in use along the border by the Indians i have seen it in some news clipping.

Now we will not only retain our massive superiority in firepower but will have superior snipers too. :tup:

Tested these Berettas and rejected them, not good enough....specially to match the training and the battle experience of our Soldiers!

But funny isnt it. while Pakistan is using her battlefield experience to design and build new sniper rifles for itself indians being zero to no experienced in practical soldiering are buying foreign rifles.

Now we will not only retain our massive superiority in firepower but will have superior snipers too. :tup:
so u admitt one part by saying will have superior snipers too....it tells the story abt ur army n situation

Tested these Berettas and rejected them, not good enough....specially to match the training and the battle experience of our Soldiers!

But funny isnt it. while Pakistan is using her battlefield experience to design and build new sniper rifles for itself indians being zero to no experienced in practical soldiering are buying foreign rifles.
How do you feel about your army losing half the country and siachin and kargil to people with zero practical soldiering ?

How do you feel about your army losing half the country and siachin and kargil to people with zero practical soldiering ?
Kargil? kid! we still hold yr peaks in there point 5353.

We still hold your peaks on your side such as point 5310.
no u dont! u dont hold any peak that was originally ours. This peak like the one u mentioned are adjacent to Point 5353 which were yours till start of the conflict, u merely got back what was yours to begin with. Infact because of this Point 5353, we are the ones making a salient into yr territory.

Back
Top Bottom