What's new

Indian Army exposes Pakistan Army once again

I suggest Indian Army to hire ABBAS and MASTAN they can come up with better crap than this. FOR GOD sake Indians do you really believe in this crap which your Army sells you ?????????????

It seems BJP failed to hire professional main stream sceipt writers and resort to hire khaki chadiz and as a result their false flag quality going down day by day.
What supa pawa defence minister claiming invisible monkey light commando force. Epic

I suggest Indian Army to hire ABBAS and MASTAN they can come up with better crap than this. FOR GOD sake Indians do you really believe in this crap which your Army sells you ?????????????
At least govt since their defence minister claims invisible monkey force.

In general fake stories are too perfect to be true. The actual ones are flooded with human errors.

As if Indian army can not plant something specific to covert missions if they wanted and such high degree of intelligence is reserved for online troll who got nothing to do in real life.
No wonder why you call yourself fountain head, looks like your head is spinning like a fountain and have no idea what's disseminating from your mouth, get a life mr. from the country of surgical strike.

I am sure Pakistani soldiers also left their name plates, ranks, badges, identity cards with photographs plus and all the details of their whereabouts on that particular spot....for the comfort of their enemies...!!!! I am dead sure....:toast_sign::toast_sign:

When they will found made in pak nuclear bomb in the hands of freedom fighters ? :)

Guys please! I do not want any of you to use the words "Dehati Aurat" and "Randi Rona". These words are not appropriate for this forum. Kindly don't use these words.... IYKWIM

Good job Indian Army and Indian media. This is quite a fantastic and revealing report. It takes a lot of courage to report such incidents.

I did not know before reading this post that Pakistan Army is so stupid that it leaves behind its supplies to easily get identified and media lynched.

well then again...the americans did leave a helicopter behind when they did a covert op in pakistan :undecided:

Sooper biscuits awein nahi number one :D
Sooper-Becomes-the-Number-1-Selling-Biscuit-of-Pakistan.jpg

@django @Moonlight @PaklovesTurkiye @The Sandman @The Eagle @Vapnope

Indians cant even do propaganda right. Everybody knows that sooper goes great with chai. Hello its in the ad. Who the hell drinks coke with sooper and while we are at it. Coke is only good when its chilled and the LOC is freezing so who will drink chilled coke with a sooper while beheading somebody. They should have placed Lipton tea bags. :p :p :p :p

This is beyond ridiculous. Anybody with half no a quarter no 1/100th of a brain would call bull shit on this but 1/100th of a brain is too much to ask from the social media dregs.

Back
Top Bottom