What's new

Indian Army exposes Pakistan Army once again

Indians cant even do propaganda right. Everybody knows that sooper goes great with chai. Hello its in the ad. Who the hell drinks coke with sooper and while we are at it. Coke is only good when its chilled and the LOC is freezing so who will drink chilled coke with a sooper while beheading somebody. They should have placed Lipton tea bags. :p :p :p :p

This is beyond ridiculous. Anybody with half no a quarter no 1/100th of a brain would call bull shit on this but 1/100th of a brain is too much to ask from the social media dregs.
Agar RIO ka kehtey to man sakta tha but sooper with coke dude that tastes horrible yahin sey story expose ho jati hay :D

Agar RIO ka kehtey to man sakta tha but sooper with coke dude that tastes horrible yahin sey story expose ho jati hay :D

Agreed. Even LU ke prince biscuits would have made more sense. I admit I have indulged in the combo of a chilled coke in June and licking the chocolate of prince biscuits. They need to hire a Pakistani to tell them such stuff. Next it will be walls icecream cornetto with made in pakistan 3 in 1 packets of nescafe.

Agreed. Even LU ke prince biscuits would have made more sense. I admit I have indulged in the combo of a chilled coke in June and licking the chocolate of prince biscuits. They need to hire a Pakistani to tell them such stuff. Next it will be walls icecream cornetto with made in pakistan 3 in 1 packets of nescafe.
Arey prince ka combo to dew hay but coke bhi chaley ga :D
We should first send a Butt over the loc to train them in details about our dietry habits :D

CocaCola that is some cheap Advertisement :D
CyXD4noUoAA-s2l.jpg

According to the Indian Army, on 22nd November, three Indian soldiers were killed by a Pakistan BAT unit, during this operation, the body of one soldier was mutilated. During this highly secretive and dangerous operation, the Pakistani soldiers decided to take some Coke and biscuits along to have a party. Complacent as they were, they left all the refreshments behind at the scene . Maybe they lost their appetite after seeing all the blood and bodies.
@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @Areesh @Zarvan @Tipu7 @Side-Winder

1. #JKOps 3 soldiers killed in action on LC in Machhal. Body of one soldier mutilated, retribution will be heavy for this cowardly act @adgpi

0 replies1,146 retweets621 likes
    NorthernComd.IA‏@NorthernComd_IA
  2. NorthernComd.IA ‏@NorthernComd_IA Nov 22
Refer Machhil op of 22 November where body of one soldier was mutilated. Search leads to recoveries that indicate Pak complicity @adgpi

NorthernComd.IA ‏@NorthernComd_IA 19h19 hours ago
Refer Machhil op of 22 November where body of one soldier was mutilated. Search leads to recoveries that indicate Pak complicity @adgpi

CyXD4noUoAA-s2l.jpg

OMG We Have Been Exposed By The "Hanuman" Army Once Again :o::o::o:

When will the shupa pawwa learn to create a proper story? However we must give them credit for one thing that they are consistent with their shit. First after Uri attack they showed that as per them Pak backed attackers carried Pakistani made, what TANG? If I am right? Now Sooper. May be next time they will find Shahi Supari as well. Come On!!!:suicide:

Well jokes apart if we took them serious for once, then few men on a rubber boat dodged a blue water navy having 2 aircraft carriers, nuclear submarines, some secret shuppa powwa weapons and what not. Now an army that as per their claims have so ill trained soldiers/commandos that they can't even stay a day without food and needs to carry SOOPER BISCUIT out maneuvered an army that has mighty Arjun tank, 3rd largest army and one of the best missile defence system. If that's true than I have a simple question and I would ask that in common language:

"Bhai $51.3 Billion k defence budget ki kia batti banate ho?"

Cheers:cheers:

In Indians ko koun bataiay? Only unmarked supplies & unmarked dry rations are used in sensitive areas & by behind the line teams such as the so called "BATs".
They must get this stuff from one of their many low level sellout touts here (money talks). The bandages are easily available at any CMH pharmacy, the other stuff from any khokha.
Any one who knows an iota's worth of how PA operates will discard this chicanery on sight.

so they are accepting a surgical strikes whaaaa!!

Gosh ... getting worse .. the sickness ..

Back
Top Bottom