Indian Army Exposed by its own Army officers

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
BTSX---Press-Release---R1_21.jpg

Epic Fail.
Three of them are not even from the Indian Army.
The third video shows PMO under Honourable PM Narendra Modi is very pro-active and responds actively to complaints by even lowel level employees.
Truly Modi is one of the best leaders in South Asia In a long time.

In All the three videos, Soldiers expressed nothing but respect for PM Modi showing thus how revered he is.
What the hell does this have to do with Modi? It is about the deplorable conditions of Indian Personnel and mistreatment by their seniors.

Worry about far worse conditions in your Army and FC first.
'Worse conditions'? :omghaha:

You're free to ask people here who are serving or have served in the Armed Forces about their conditions.

You cannot even compare our Army to yours.

You're struggling to provide your men with food, basic helmets & vests, proper facilities and ect... even the little scrap of food you give them end up being far older than their expiring date. Yet you want to compare us with you? Hah!

'Worse conditions'? :omghaha:

You're free to ask people here who are serving or have served in the Armed Forces about their conditions.

You cannot even compare our Army to yours.

You're struggling to provide your men with food, basic helmets & vests, proper facilities and ect... even the little scrap of food you give them end up being far older than their expiring date. Yet you want to compare us with you? Hah!

Plz Plz tell this to your Foreign Office who get worried over over our Defence Budget.

Worry about far worse conditions in your Army and FC first.
Army is the only institution in Pakistan that is to be proud of, soldiers are treated with respect and they never sleep hungry, plus they get their pensions on time.
My uncle who passed away few years ago was still getting his pension for serving in 1971's war. I also knew more people who served in that war and still got their pension till they died. Some veterans are still getting their pensions to this day who are still alive.

That's one place where Pakistan has done it better than India : Investing in men.
India has mustered a huge amount of troops thus quality has been compromised overall..this is not the case with Pakistan.Here all soldiers live honerably and die an honerable death.

Army is the only institution in Pakistan that is to be proud of, soldiers are treated with respect and they never sleep hungry, plus they get their pensions on time.
My uncle who passed away few years ago was still getting his pension for serving in 1971's war. I also knew more people who served in that war and still got their pension till they died. Some veterans are still getting their pensions to this day who are still alive.

There is no problem in pension also .My relative ,a JCO from Navy ,has around 25000rs Pension

Poor guy.
In here they can complain in media .Because we have civilian govt.
We knows how they treated their brave mens when they sacrificed for their nation in Kargil .
So please
Well, today one of your jawan is facing court martial because of the complain.

I am thinking North Korean soldiers are the happiest.
Actually I dont have any problem how you treat your solders. So, you dont need to defend all this before me. Stay happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom